Clipz-Download(original sin rmx) HUGE TUNE

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
really poor, don't know he bothered doing this at all, his sound is getting stale quickly

i was looking forward to the floodlight remix but now i'm not so sure...

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
na, not reli feeeling this, i dont mind clipz at times and i quite like some os but there is just nothing much to it really ... i can imagine it going off in a venue perhaps... its just those silly atari sounding noises i dont think they sit in the tune at all!

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
shame, did have potential just not with the crap he's churning out at the moment

how about the flip?? noisia still doing tombraider?
Not sure tbh, I know someone did a remix of Tombraider about 6 months ago that friction was playing. It might have been Noisia but im not 100% il try and find some audio.

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
irony being that none of the big boy djs or producers who'd play this would actually get vinyl cut. crap tune to begin with, crap remix as well.

screeeeeeeetttchhh -YYYYIIII YYIII

sick of that vowel synth. fucking seriously.

yawn.

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
irony being that none of the big boy djs or producers who'd play this would actually get vinyl cut. crap tune to begin with, crap remix as well.

screeeeeeeetttchhh -YYYYIIII YYIII

sick of that vowel synth. fucking seriously.

yawn.
are you not refering to the bit crush sound? i never liked it and it is already well 'scene'

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
YYYEEEEIIIII YEEEEEEIIIII
that vocorder sound that has just been rinsed to death. hated it first time i've heard it, and since then everyones jumped on it. it's boring. get a new sound ffs.