Clipz Download (Original Sin Remix) Cover Art

Ha! I was thinking of posting this same exact thread. The entire cover is full of people trashing Clipz. I for one love his tunes and bought this yesterday. (Mostly for 'Get Lo')

I can't wait to get hold of this on Monday. Get Lo is a tune. I don't see why there is so much hate for him really and TC.

AHAHAHAHAH what a legend. fair play to him! Iv been rinsing Get Lo for fooking ages. Such a big tune! wish I had waited for the artwork now tho :(

hahah..funny shit. but on a serious note clipz is pure gash

I really disagree with you mate. Believe me I'm not a big clipz fan, and his recent tunes are not allways top class , but I think the man deserves some respect for the things he accomplished. Remember when the original version of download came out? Everybody was on it like freaking chickens. Same with 'number 1'. Nowadays a lot of dj's still have a clipz tune in their recordbag.
Try to make a tune that sounds for even 15% as good as as a clipz tune and I'll try to take your post serious

good on him! Come back to from the shit he got with a massive tune! But gotta be said.. ALLLL about get low!!!!!

Edit: just realised he didn't even produce these (well he did the original), original sin did!

Last edited:
Clipz is a LEGEND for this

I feel like buying it just for the artwork now, best thing I've seen in ages

Clipz gets a lot of hate though i'm never sure why. He makes unashamed jump up but he does it better than 95% of the people who try to copy that style. Him and Hazard are the best jump up producers out there for me, along with Taxman

Black Doves and Number 1 with Die are fucking quality records

Best Clipz thing for me though is Rubbish. Tore down the rave when it got dropped. New Generation was a slept on banger aswell

I find it utterly astonishing that the Download remix is the A-side of this. How much ego can you get? I've heard that remix a grand total of zero times out, and I've heard Get Lo pretty much every time I've been out for months. But surprise surprise, Clipz the label boss puts his tune on the A-side. Twat.

I find it utterly astonishing that the Download remix is the A-side of this. How much ego can you get? I've heard that remix a grand total of zero times out, and I've heard Get Lo pretty much every time I've been out for months. But surprise surprise, Clipz the label boss puts his tune on the A-side. Twat.

well as u said he is the label boss and if it was u ud probly put ur tune on the a side.
and wats it even matter anyway all u have to do is flip it over!lol

I kinda agree with you on that. Get Lo is the more superior tune by far and the only reason to buy it but as you said Clipz is boss so....

Clipz gets a lot of hate though i'm never sure why. He makes unashamed jump up but he does it better than 95% of the people who try to copy that style. Him and Hazard are the best jump up producers out there for me, along with Taxman

Black Doves and Number 1 with Die are fucking quality records

Best Clipz thing for me though is Rubbish. Tore down the rave when it got dropped. New Generation was a slept on banger aswell

yeah, definatly good at what he does. although he has had some whack tunes out, and those endless endless vips and remixes he seems to bosh out.

stuff like;
black doves / monorail / push it up (original mix - remember hearing krust drop this for the first time, place went nuts!) / work it out (dub) / new generation / cocoa / sound boy / slippery slopes

all got rinsed at the time, and still do here and there. can't deny he's wrote some 'dance floor classics' within his dnb lifetime.

and fair play to the geezer for being able to laugh at himself and out that album artwork out there. from what i've heard of him on the radio, seems like he's got a sense of humour. which a lot of 'big name' dnb stars seem to be lacking.

well as u said he is the label boss and if it was u ud probly put ur tune on the a side.
and wats it even matter anyway all u have to do is flip it over!lol

Just further evidence that he's a bit of a cunt.

yeah, definatly good at what he does. although he has had some whack tunes out, and those endless endless vips and remixes he seems to bosh out.

stuff like;
black doves / monorail / push it up (original mix - remember hearing krust drop this for the first time, place went nuts!) / work it out (dub) / new generation / cocoa / sound boy / slippery slopes

Remember Pitch Dem Up? That was truly awful. Like a shitter template for Slippery Slopes, a tune that always reminds me of Playaz back in like 05.

I think he was responsible for Typhoon with Interface under the alias Darkotic

Back
Top Bottom