Clipz & Die - Number 1

lil miss chi

Just wanted to create a thread to show my appreciation for this tune.

It's already being played by lots of dj's but still i can't get enough of it.

The regae style sounds mixed with heavy bass lines is pure heaven to the ears!!!!

Haven't been feeling much from the full cycle crew recently (having said that - Die & Clipz smashed it up on their recent Aus tour!). Wicked reggae styles on this track.

hmmm, this tune ain't half bad, but still wont call this tune any good, because its still as bad as most of clipzes tunes...

only thing that clipz has ever done that is worth something is black doves, the rest is just utter wank, take for example his release on dope dragon "muddy waters / scum city", this is just pure braindead-extacybread-appealing-to-10-year-old-brain-deads...

no respect for this guy! go home clipz!

got it sent to me last week. All bout the flip "Climate Change" Check it on my new mix!

Soz sdm don't have any audio:(

Black doves is also very heavy tune.

What is currently being produced look very promising, i'm thinking that the link up with Die has done his style wonders.

lil miss chi said:
What is currently being produced look very promising, i'm thinking that the link up with Die has done his style wonders.
They are brothers. Die is coming up trumps atm. He's goin on a wild jump up streak and its fandabbydozzy:2thumbs: Clipz is still good but a lot of his stuff can be hit and miss. But he ALWAYS manages to create the chav rocking annoyingly catchy cheesy beats (Hand Grenade Rmx)

Last edited:
brothers? dj die and clipz? ummm.... stepbrothers?

if i remember correctly dj die = Daniel Cawsman and clipz = Hugh Pescot.... and they dont look remotely similiar at all.

you sure you got your facts straight?

Really not feeling this one. Don't like the synth at all, but then again, most of clipz work sounds like this.

Ez Chi , Got my copy thru 2day. 1st Clipz tune ive bought for a long long time. Always a good collab with Die ya know. Aint been feeling Clipz tunes of late. Good Reggae vibes in this 1 tho BAD TUNE !!

:respekt:

Back
Top Bottom