Clipz - Coco

Element said:
Its been on blackmarket all day! Still there!!
CLIPZ : 'COCOA JIGGY' (WHITE) 12 S X £ 6.99 1 £ 6.99
SUBTOTAL: £ 6.99
shipping: £ 2.75
GRAND TOTAL: £ 9.74
That's shockingly expensive! Even the postage for one tune is OTT (n)

Tell me about it! At my shop in the US, Imports just went up $1.00 per. Prices are only going up for our domestics too. Hope the artists see some of this increase :/

yeh, postage from some places is getting stupid.
i checked out the parcel wieghts prices etc, at my local post office, and its nowhere near what some online places are charging

GreenBoy said:
because of bad music taste? :razz:

maybe because drum'n'bass is about fun, not being a serious, chin stroking tosser.
Watch a dancefloor go when this gets played, sometimes a basic 'bounce' vibe is well called for.
I for one am sick of jump-up getting dissed.

mesh said:
maybe because drum'n'bass is about fun, not being a serious, chin stroking tosser.Watch a dancefloor go when this gets played, sometimes a basic 'bounce' vibe is well called for.I for one am sick of jump-up getting dissed.

classic case of bad music taste :gimp:

and what is ur problem? i just think this fucking crappy jump-up bouncey gay shit is meant for muppets who dunno the fine meaning of "music" then u should discuss instead of just cussing...

BRAINDEAD! :mad:

Last edited:
GreenBoy said:

ha no offence mate but I was listening to this music when you were singing nursery rhymes, so stop trying to say music you don't like is bad by definition.

Fine if you don't feel the sound, I don't feel a lot of types of dNb but it doesnt mean they're bad or people have got bad taste cos they listen to it.

grow up man

GreenBoy said:

and what is ur problem? i just think this fucking crappy jump-up bouncey gay shit is meant for muppets who dunno the fine meaning of "music" then u should discuss instead of just cussing...

BRAINDEAD! :mad:

whoa man, think you need to go beat off or something, that testosterone is building ...

hey its cool, lets not argue about tings we can't change hey? diffrent strokes etc ...

:dual:

Back
Top Bottom