Clipz - Bionic Commando remix

wobbie

Echidna
VIP Junglist
It is VERY VERY rare that I like a clipz tune. But I fuckin love this! Its simple yet epic and it sounds like something out of a Sonic game.
Im sure plenty of people wont like this. But some people might understand.
Have a listen-
www.myspace.com/clipzuk

Last edited:
i managed to actually remember to have a listen to this wen i got home yest and by god its the worst thing i have eva heard!!!FACT!

if that gets a release on vinyl i will buy it just to snap it

yeh i suppose this type of dnb appeals to some people, especiially those just getting in to drum and bass. i could see it being played in a standard night club for the djs 10 minutes of dnb along side slam or shake your body or something lol

Well I was thinking more along the lines of making really poor dnb, or complete shit tunes.

yeh i suppose this type of dnb appeals to some people, especiially those just getting in to drum and bass. i could see it being played in a standard night club for the djs 10 minutes of dnb along side slam or shake your body or something lol

If I was just getting into DnB and heard this it would put me off it for life

aw bless clipz
i guess he got drunk again and thought making a tune would be a sweet idea.

i forgive him but, i think i died a little while listening to this.

Haha this is the most love/hate tune ive heard for ages. Defo more hate tho.
Like I said, I very rarely like these kinda of Clipz tunes. But theres just something about that synth line that i love.

Its got great comedy value but nothing else!

Seriously, if you played this to a non-dnb head and said "yeah check this out, this is what im into" they would laugh... hard... for days

EDIT: I agree its all about opinion though, what ever floats your boat, horses for courses etc.

I wouldnt play this at a proper night. I doubt I'll even buy it. I just like listening to it. It makes me feel like a kid again lol.

Back
Top Bottom