Clinical Trials (Flucamp)

Rusket

Mix an blend
VIP Junglist
Does anyone have any experience with clinical trials? Tomorrow I am travelling to London to have a blood test done to see if I am suitable for their "experiments"o_O

So far I have been giving little to no information about the studies apart from being told that I will be given the common cold/flu virus and be given drugs to see their effects.

Anyone with a medical background know what stage of testing this is likely to be?

Rusket

Mix an blend
VIP Junglist
i'd laugh so hard if they gave you the real flu but a placebo cure
yeah that would be hilarious mate. either way I would still get paid £3k for 18 days of watching TV and playing PS3

They have to do ridiculous amounts of testing before it will be able to get that far, but yeah you will get t'AIDS
after a bit of light research, apparently not. I think some of the trials are Phase I which means the first time they would be tested on humans.

rj_dnb

VIP Junglist
I looked at doing something similar but they wouldn't even consider me coz I smoke. They wanted 100% prime specimens for their torture games. No drinkers, smokers, any drugs in the system, etc.
Good luck in your quest lemmiwinks.

Smickus

VIP Junglist
my brother, dad and cousin got flown to india to try out anti-diarrea drugs, got given new phones and paid for accommodation and all of that. they were all fine and had a lovely week holiday!

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
It is ridiculous how much testing they have to do before they are even allowed to test on humans though.

In other news I got turned down from a Scottish medical trial because I drank too much. Scottish FFS.