Click -- new track by LUCID

Protoplasym

Nuskool
VIP Junglist
Crisp and intelligent = very cool in my book. Reminds me of Klute and TeeBee.

The perc is awesome, very snappy.

I'd love to hear a big, deep Pad at 1:45... something to make this thing take off into outer space!

neat tune

Lucidproduction

i aint fraid of no ghosts
VIP Junglist
Crisp and intelligent = very cool in my book. Reminds me of Klute and TeeBee.

The perc is awesome, very snappy.

I'd love to hear a big, deep Pad at 1:45... something to make this thing take off into outer space!

neat tune
woah.. thanks man, thats well kind! :)

good idea really... it does need an extra pad for a bit of depth now you mention it!

i just got to a stage with this one where i was a bit scared to keep fucking around, didnt want to over do it and take away from the impact of the beat u know.

and chromey thanks for the comment man! appretiate it big time!

checking out the awoken vip. sounds much heavier now bruv and i liek the bass switch around...

like the guy said on ur page i think some of the snare samples sound a bit out of time?
thats a big problem with reason when u cut the snare length down, it makes the sample start later aswell for some reason i think. its well annoying.

Last edited:
Beats are very clean, good job on that front. Bass sittin great in the mix, good tight clean work all round dude. I just want the tune to go somewhere you know, start doin stuff, but that`s obs not yer intention with this track.
Nice production

Lucidproduction

VIP Junglist
Beats are very clean, good job on that front. Bass sittin great in the mix, good tight clean work all round dude. I just want the tune to go somewhere you know, start doin stuff, but that`s obs not yer intention with this track.
Nice production
yeah i know what you mean... im sort of split between a few styles so i have the build up elements of something different in there....

its a bit confusing, but hopefully over the next few months i will home in to getting the sound i want.

Deffo mate, it sounds like as far as mixdown and overall sound is concerned youv`e got it covered, so that`ll free up a lot of "brainspace" for the other elements. Keep it up bro.

Lucidproduction

VIP Junglist
Deffo mate, it sounds like as far as mixdown and overall sound is concerned youv`e got it covered, so that`ll free up a lot of "brainspace" for the other elements. Keep it up bro.

liking how the bet picks up after a bit
well tidy mix down and im feelin the minimal style
thanks guys! i really appretiate the feedback. thanks for taking the time to check it out. 'nuff respect

Lucidproduction

VIP Junglist
glad to know i am getting the levels in the mix right. :) thanks man!

just gotta work on adding a bit more texture to it really i want em a bit more grimey.