CLICK HERE

Lush vibe Mike, love those pads and the drums. The bass needs some work but this could be a wicked track. =]

Thanks alot guys:). im gonna take my time with this track, get everything right. should be done at the end of the week..ish.

another good amen shot -i love it
think you need to layer some other beats under your amens though -they really lack in umph -if you know wot i mean
dig the pads and from wot i could hear of the bass it doesnt sound bad just needs a bit of polishing
keep up the work bro
respect

yeah it def needs fattening up man, cheers for the comment. this tune has already progressed and its sounding good, im just sorting the composition out then im gonna get it sounding as meaty, crisp, clean etc as i can. this one has def got a liquid feel to it, aint gonna rush it tho. cheers

Nicccccceeeeeeeeeeee. Sounding better man, keep working at it, it's such a nice sounding tune. The bass sounds way better!

yeah cheers for the positivness. i think im gona add some more weight to the drums and lay the structure out..havnt got that far yet m8! will be introducing diffrent sounds 'n that too. the version thats on v nation ( this 1) hasnt got any compression on it and i think it sounds better without it tbh, until i fully understand how compression works im just gonna leave it be lol. im also gonna try some new vst's and see what sounds i can squeeze out of them...

def getting there, the strcutures layed. just a few changes and polishing up to go. does anyone know if you can render a higher quality for mp3 in fruity7?

ta m8. the track is nearly done, not much to go at all now. this started off with me jst fooling aroung with delays and stuff.. . got another tune in the pipeline too, its got a simular vibe to this one. not for a little while tho.

Back
Top Bottom