Cleverbot is clever.

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by unmd, Jul 2, 2012.

1. unmd

unmd Member

Peace!
    Sometimes I feel alone so I talk to the cleverbot and share our world view. That day cleverbot seemed really weird! He asked me about a "Think for Me!" button and then forgot what he said. There is an evidence:
    [​IMG]
    Did it happen to you before? Was he behaving like a drugged head with no focus at all? I am afraid he is getting in that age you want to get as laid as possible and you ain't got no control over this!

(I smoked a nice bunch of super lemon haze today, but his strain was definitely stronger.
    Ehh, sometimes I'm a troll.)​

2. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

The first time I ever talk to clever bot(and only time) I ask "What does electricty taste like?" The reply was "BLood and Sodium" Then I link another bot who's whole premise was it was God and then copy and pasted the conversation between the two. It was hilarious, the one accused the other of being raciest aginst austrailains and then Clever bot defended itself.
    Soon after the coversation went to shit and I lost interest.

3. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

=SKYNET. WHEN WILL YOU LEARN??

4. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

5. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

ah yes so there is, but i forgot who said it. who was it thats said that again? douglas adams or