cleaning the pitch fader

danhowe25

Alias
my mates got a pair of 1210s and cider got spilled in the pitch fader of 1 of his decks. is there any way to clean the pitch cos at the moment the deck only works between -8 and -2 and at just under 2. quite annoying to mix on if u get me
:grrrrr:

Buy some Lighter fluid (like what you use to fill up zippos) and some sponge cotton-bud things (from PC world for cleaning printers...try not to use standard ones as the fibres will come off inside ur deck)... just make sure your deck aint plugged in when u do it!!

its safe because of the high petrol content...it evaporates almost instantly but cleans almost anything!

I use it all the time on everything and anything, so universal....its excellent for removing the residue from stickers etc...good for getting paint off your hands too!

Ronsonol_Lighter_Fluid.jpg

zippo3141.jpg

Buy some Lighter fluid (like what you use to fill up zippos) and some sponge cotton-bud things (from PC world for cleaning printers...try not to use standard ones as the fibres will come off inside ur deck)... just make sure your deck aint plugged in when u do it!!

its safe because of the high petrol content...it evaporates almost instantly but cleans almost anything!

I use it all the time on everything and anything, so universal....its excellent for removing the residue from stickers etc...good for getting paint off your hands too!

Ronsonol_Lighter_Fluid.jpg

zippo3141.jpg

cool... ya learn something new everyday!!

The thing about lighter fluid is that you can't easily apply it in fader holes. The special fader cleaning fluids have straws that allow you to reach difficult to reach elements.

Back
Top Bottom