DnB Clean Bandit – ROCKABYE (Polymer Remix)

Polymer

Drum and Bass version of Rockabye by Clean Bandit featuring Sean Paul and Anne-Marie.

Let me know what you think.

Improved my mixing with a little side-chaining on this one. Also working on more interesting risers.

Went with a new video visual as well (that took 9 hours to render...)

musically i think its absolutely terrible. hate it, nothing about it is worth a jot, but thats to me, personally, my personal taste is more geared towards artistic stuff, i hate pop.

but as pop this sounds like a hit really, have to say. your mixdown is terrible (the pendulum drumkit is really harsh for example) but this sounds like a hit, basically.

musically i think its absolutely terrible. hate it, nothing about it is worth a jot, but thats to me, personally, my personal taste is more geared towards artistic stuff, i hate pop.

but as pop this sounds like a hit really, have to say. your mixdown is terrible (the pendulum drumkit is really harsh for example) but this sounds like a hit, basically.

Thanks for your feedback (y)

Yeah I have to agree with the comment made about your drums, frankly those samples and arrangement don't fit the vibe of the song and don't flow like they should. The vocals are really fluid and uplifting, having the drums follow might make the whole thing more cohesive!

Last edited:
Yeah I have to agree with the comment made about your drums, frankly those samples and arrangement don't fit the vibe of the song and don't flow like they should. The vocals are really fluid and uplifting, having the drums follow might make the whole thing more cohesive!

Cheers, thanks for taking the time to comment :)

Back
Top Bottom