Classix you ain't played in a while

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
"F-word" By Twisted Individual. Found it hiding behind "mo' fire". Thought i'd save it from that Rawhill Shite

Played some 97-99 bits on my show a couple of weeks back, and dug out far too many classics! Didnt have time to play half of them! Some off the top of my head...

'Wales' - Twisted Ind.
'Trouble' - Scorpio
'Tin Can' - THC
'Side Effects' - Kraken
'Feels Good' - Swift
'Fluid' - Dillinja
'Sound In Motion' - Origin Unknown (one of the heaviest b-lines ever!)

Usual Suspects - Doorway - Ren Hard.
Dom & Keaton - Twisted City (???) Off a Dom EP.
Gimp Mask - Twisted Indiv. (makes a wicked tease)
Life - Bad Ace Inc - A classic imo, an aint played it in AGES, so deserved a mention here! @ Bad Ace, would love a re-edit of such an awesome tune ** hint hint** :andy:

$marty_B said:
"F-word" By Twisted Individual. Found it hiding behind "mo' fire". Thought i'd save it from that Rawhill Shite

oi! haha! leave Mo Fire alone1 thats proper dnb that is! haha! :devilslay

Ive been mixing all my old valve stuff...really fukin love that label!

that Amen Trck is fukin amazing!

also been playing a lot of old Metalheads and full cycle stuff.

There is no better dnb (IMO) than Full cycle, Valve, V and Metalheadz! they are the best!

lokki said:
oi! haha! leave Mo Fire alone1 thats proper dnb that is! haha! :devilslay

Yeh but Lokk the tune & the video was cack on stick. I can deal with the fresh and andy c remix of it but thats as far as i go.

$marty_B said:
Yeh but Lokk the tune & the video was cack on stick. I can deal with the fresh and andy c remix of it but thats as far as i go.

i guss its a bit of a love it or hate it situation! i love it1 the first time i herad it i was at The Vlave and Dillinja dropped it! that was definatley a top momnet in my dnb history!

plus i was in the video for it so good memories all round...ahhhh

(i was tenth man from the back....behind Goldie when he is dancing about, if u squint ur eyes really hard and tilt ur head u can make out part of my cap))

lokki said:
i guss its a bit of a love it or hate it situation! i love it1 the first time i herad it i was at The Vlave and Dillinja dropped it! that was definatley a top momnet in my dnb history!

plus i was in the video for it so good memories all round...ahhhh

(i was tenth man from the back....behind Goldie when he is dancing about, if u squint ur eyes really hard and tilt ur head u can make out part of my cap))

I think "mo' fire" is a marmite situation as you said, love it or hate it.

Baron - Speed Demon (finest tune he's done by a long way)
Silent Witness - Contact
Break - Don't Doubt It
Erykah Badu - Bag Lady (some white label but such a beautiful tune)
Mickey Finn & Aphrodite - Bad Ass (you know you still love it)

A touch of J by mampi swift
Roni size only a dream and thats on V classics so definately a classic and I havent played that in ages

:piss: :jacko:

Frantik_2003 said:
danny c - vivid

Yeah!!! and Star! what a bumbaclot Metalheadz mash up!!!!

Also been luvin playing his Latin stuff from a couple of years ago!!! Lovin that shizznit!

Back
Top Bottom