Classic jump up--- KEMIKAL X

jeeze, you are the hardest working guy on dnbforum -- I'mma throw out a guess here and say you are a student or unemployed ;)

same as the others, but maybe some thoughts on the production:

I'd check the entire mix's spectrum -- you should find you're mid range is a bit low. Very bright tune, like your grunge track, you may want to back away from your monitors or get some better ones -- wasn't picking up the sub bass too much on this one. snare could use some beefing up

cheers mate. i work on several tunes at the same time.
this track is only hours old really. Got a lot of time to put in yet. Just gettin a feel for how it sounds at the moment. I have alesis mk2 monitors. They are quite good for the price, but do tend to be over bass friendly. So i need to allow for that. I would say mid range is my weakest sound area st the moment. I have only been doing this for just over a year. I'm gettin there.
thanks for the comments mate.

JUMP UP?!?!?!?! BRO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?! Don't follow the crowd! Jump up gets all the replies but your tunes are amazing without being like the rest of the womp womp womp crew!

Originality is the keyyyyyyy, and you know it! But looking forward to hearing it finished!

-dubC-

JUMP UP?!?!?!?! BRO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?! Don't follow the crowd! Jump up gets all the replies but your tunes are amazing without being like the rest of the womp womp womp crew!

Originality is the keyyyyyyy, and you know it! But looking forward to hearing it finished!

-dubC-

just fancied it mate! sorry pal.
i will stop selling out tommorrow!
respect

its all bout the jump up boi's hows it following the crowd wen u like sumting.and if u no wat jump up 2 look 4 aswell it helps.i dnt like liquid but i dnt go on slaggin it off.does my nut in.all you are joining the crowd by slaggin off gd music!
just fancied it mate! sorry pal.
i will stop selling out tommorrow!
respect

panty inspector is the hardest working on this foruuuuum. dnt al that from him. and im thnking this isnt classic jump up as youve only just done it so it couldnt possibly already be a classic. i think the word your looking for is SAME OLD. dnt get me wrong i love jump up, i just hate this thread, sorry to choose this thread but i hate it.

/end rant.

panty inspector is the hardest working on this foruuuuum. dnt al that from him. and im thnking this isnt classic jump up as youve only just done it so it couldnt possibly already be a classic. i think the word your looking for is SAME OLD. dnt get me wrong i love jump up, i just hate this thread, sorry to choose this thread but i hate it.

/end rant.

i actually like jump up or a wouldn't have made the tune. I ment classic in the sense of the style. Sounds better than typical. I think you need to calm down and stop being so fucking sensitive. If you dont like peoples opinions, dont go on forums. I wanted to make a jump up tune so i did and cos a few peeps said they liked it, i decided to share it on here and get some advice on how to finish it.
Dont come on my tune thread being all sensitive about jump up. Its a style of music that will have mixed reviews.
So.... lets all calm the fuck down, grow up alittle and enjoy whatever it is that makes us buzz.

What a fooking pickle!
:clown:

/end rant.

and wot the fuck has panty inspector got to do with anything?????

i actually like jump up or a wouldn't have made the tune. I ment classic in the sense of the style. Sounds better than typical. I think you need to calm down and stop being so fucking sensitive. If you dont like peoples opinions, dont go on forums. I wanted to make a jump up tune so i did and cos a few peeps said they liked it, i decided to share it on here and get some advice on how to finish it.
Dont come on my tune thread being all sensitive about jump up. Its a style of music that will have mixed reviews.
So.... lets all calm the fuck down, grow up alittle and enjoy whatever it is that makes us buzz.

:clown:

after i read this i punched my fist in the air and cheered. jump up jus gets slagged to fuck and i dont get it. if dudes dont like it then dont listen. you never hear me slaggin off hip hop the reason being i dont listen to it.

i reckon its a good tune....... am sure theres a barenaked ladies fan who thinks its pipe but am afraid the feelings mutual so i dont start venting bout it.

Back
Top Bottom