DnB Classic Freestyle - 100% Vinyl

Listened to this mate, was wicked, ur mixing is well tight, respect for that cause i know how easy it is for little slips on vinyl. Didn't notice any i dont think. All the tunes were spot on. Big mate!

will drop you some feedback soon stu, TL looks sick :D

Nice one Lee - hope this hits the spot for you pal!

Too many classics

Will definitely check this mate

Nice on $pyto, never tried anything with this many classic tunes, normally get used for teases normally. Hope you enjoy this mate (y)

Listened to this mate, was wicked, ur mixing is well tight, respect for that cause i know how easy it is for little slips on vinyl. Didn't notice any i dont think. All the tunes were spot on. Big mate!

Nice one Tony! Appreciate the kind words mang!
Hoping the next mix I post will be completely clean and a bit more structured than this. Nice one for checking mate.
Still listening to your DNBA comp entry, that deep section at the end I can listen to over and over!

Big ups lads, repped where possible.

Absolutely loved this! It was a great mix of classics, but not full of blatant ones if you know what I mean. Some great tunes in here that were really tightly mixed all the way through.

Normally, as you said dude, it's these types of tunes that are used to add variety to modern-day sets. So it's nice for someone to do a cheeky set full of decent classics, just because you can haha

Fave bit was R-Type >> West Way >> Alien Girl. Pretty much because you played West Way haha. Riddim!

Wicked mix Stu! Definitely wanted the full hour from you mate...badman selection u know dat! :rambo:

Yes Papa! Glad you enjoyed the vibe on this one!! this was inspired by alot of your mixes if i'm honest so glad you digged it (y)

Might whip up and hour of this style soon, got a few mixes in the offing so need to get them up and will get back on this kind of style.

Nice one for checking lad, hoping to see a new Papa mix up soon??

Absolutely loved this! It was a great mix of classics, but not full of blatant ones if you know what I mean. Some great tunes in here that were really tightly mixed all the way through

Normally, as you said dude, it's these types of tunes that are used to add variety to modern-day sets. So it's nice for someone to do a cheeky set full of decent classics, just because you can haha

Fave bit was R-Type >> West Way >> Alien Girl. Pretty much because you played West Way haha. Riddim!

Easy $pyto! Glad you picked up on that section, pretty much my favourite section as well as the Bonanza Kid bit with R-Type as well.

Completely agree that its nice not to see these used as teases as well, but in a full mix for a change. Wanted to do try something different!

Big ups again lads. Appreciate you both having a listen and taking time to leave your thoughts (y)

Last edited:
7 minutes until this in my ears :)

Easy now Skwiffy, enjoy the ride! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.
Got a special guest mix I've done for a mate of mine which might be more up your street taste wise which I should post later on :D keep ya eyes peeled!

Nice one Xception...got you deeper mix ready to go this afternoon!

Big ups.

fucking sick man, props mixing on vinyl and i barely noticed anything! wish i would've been into dnb at this time already :(

fucking sick man, props mixing on vinyl and i barely noticed anything! wish i would've been into dnb at this time already :(

Nice one Wingzy must have missed your reply on this one.

Made a mission to bag all the classics I loved when I first starting grabbing vinyl. :D Glad you enjoyed this.

Big ups Markus (y)

Leaving some comments on SC to make it look like youre an ultra famous mega rockstar bigshot man

:D Nice one brother!

(I'll have my newer mix up on SC later hopefully as long as the cunts dont block it again!)

Agree with Fire & Water, I have fuck all tunes that go well with it. Mutt - Forget is actually one I used to rock with it for a while, needs EQ work but blends good!

Surely a new Yen mix in the pipeline sir??!

:D Nice one brother!

(I'll have my newer mix up on SC later hopefully as long as the cunts dont block it again!)

Agree with Fire & Water, I have fuck all tunes that go well with it. Mutt - Forget is actually one I used to rock with it for a while, needs EQ work but blends good!

Surely a new Yen mix in the pipeline sir??!

Will try that Mutt mix now! Will listen to your other one soon as well, a mix series is wicked for label. And yep ive got another one nearly ready to go. Is a bit of a crazy mix with drums and some downtempo, but go in with an open mind!

Back
Top Bottom