clashing

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
i made a break. bounced it.
it clashes with my bounced basslines. When the bass stops it goes up in volume. both bass and break run through compressors and sends before bounced, would this cause this?
any ideas batman?:slick:

would it be wiser to make a bassline, bounce it and add fx on the main composition?
this one has thrown me a little.

hi mate, u using FL right? not sure but it sounds (possibly) to me that u must have a pretty big bassline if its drowning the drums. normally i save bouncing for things that really need it - ie if im making a synth bass like a reece thats got a lot of lfo or whatever (not the sub for me) and i need to process several times i'll bounce

why not try keep ur beat and bass in the main composition like u said? another thing that may be causing this is a clash in EQs? if so u just need to separate all the elements out from the beat and bass (eg if ur kick can't be heard boost it at the relevant frequency eg 70 - 100hz and then cut the same area of ur bass to allow room for the kick)

soz if i went off on one man, may even be a prob thats nuthin to do with the above so sorry if it isn't!

peace

go to....

file > new from template > minimal > empty

now a completely empty project will load every time you open fl ;)

Back
Top Bottom