• Drum N Bass Arena

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • Dogs On Acid

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Right I know a lot of you use both, but if you had to choose ONE of them which would it be? And I aint just talking about the forums, I mean the whole site!

Id go for the Arena every time, just cos its an information centre for all things dnb! The dub page is wikked, the wants/sell page can be useful, they put on/broadcast quality events, friendly forum, ok shop etc etc. Pisses on DOA any day IMO :gun:

im with the arena too, it has everything!

live/recorded video streams, rock on.

never really used to use dnb arena, do now though :thumbsup:

just too much junk threads at DOA, it's really hard to find things of use :-/

DoA site looks way too busy, I've got the attention span of a dead goldfish, so clean looking sites rule me :P

Tough one beacuse I've used D & B Arena ever since it started 5 or 6 years ago. Never used the forums though because I was already on DOA when they started them up. It used to be the ONLY place to hear clips etc. and read news & it really annoys me when people slag of The Risky for trying to make a bit of money via ringtones to keep a fucking free site going because he's put so much effot in, a lot more than most of the people who whinge about it. You don't like paying for ringtones, don't fucking download them :rolleyes:

BUT I'm going to have to go with DOA just 'cos I've got so much out of it in the year and half I've been on it. True as it's got larger it's become a victim of it's own success and there's a lot of dickheads on the forums but then again I've met a fuck of a lot off wicked people off it. I've heard tunes & DJ's and been to nights that I would have never heard about otherwise & there's so many talented producers and DJ's on there, people who will definately make it big at some point and it's great to have heard them. The dubplates section needs a bit of sorting out but there is someone on the case at the moment. Although there isn't a specified section for mixes loads of people post their own on there. The Arena ones are the same old Andy C, Hype etc. every time, I go out and hear them people almost every weekend, it's nice to hear different mixes instead :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Niether!!!!!!

DOA has crap threads and nazi moderators.

DnB Arena has crap threads and WinMedia files that don't play on my computer.

Originally posted by 1992
Niether!!!!!!

DOA has crap threads and nazi moderators.

DnB Arena has crap threads and WinMedia files that don't play on my computer.

hah, I don't go to DnB arena that often, but the clash of the titans sets i've heard have been trash...

totall unrelated is the attatchment :-/

Originally posted by tenbellys
yes that is true, levels are all fucked n shit some decent sets tho
It was like that on the night though. The sound was fucking appalling & the MC's were up way too loud.

My stereo goes louder than the Valve soundsystem was on that night :thumbsd:

Last edited:
Me, I stick with Dnbforum. My shit tolerance is too low to regularly visit any place with forums like DOA or DNBArena. That said, DNBArena looks better (thats relative, the yellow and black is atrocious) and has better content.

Back
Top Bottom