Clarity and Overlook - Chinatown

Simple yet effective....Sounds like they kinda jacked the 'skeptical/dub phizix kinna sound though...init...

---------- Post added at 14:28 ---------- Previous post was at 14:27 ----------

Can't really believe a 16/17 year old is capable of making such massive tunes!

very jealous of his talent.

i think it just takes dedication and months locked in the studio....age not having much to do with it imho.

I wouldnt say they Jacked anyone.... Owen (Clarity) has been sending me beats for a year or 2 now and all his stuff has always had this kinda vibe (if not a tad deeper) and is always on point.....
Look out for a remix from him on Hustle in the near future :)

Simple yet effective....Sounds like they kinda jacked the 'skeptical/dub phizix kinna sound though...init...

i think it just takes dedication and months locked in the studio....age not having much to do with it imho.

i guess when it comes down to it musical talent doesn't really exist, its just a skill like everything else and practice makes perfect

I wouldnt say they Jacked anyone.... Owen (Clarity) has been sending me beats for a year or 2 now and all his stuff has always had this kinda vibe (if not a tad deeper) and is always on point.....
Look out for a remix from him on Hustle in the near future :)

YOUR RIGHT, THAT IS SOME DUMB SHIT TO SAY REALLY....NOT SURE WHERE I WAS COMING FROM THERE....

Back
Top Bottom