Circuit - Cyclotron

Circuit

Hello, fellow producers! I only recently discovered DNBForum, and decided to join. I am new to producing drum and bass, having only made one other track previously. Here is a link to my latest track, Cyclotron:

Free 320kbps download is available from SC.
I am particularly interested in getting feedback regarding the mixdown of the track, but i'd love to see any and all comments/tips!

Thanks for listening!

Hi,

I would say the mix is pretty good. Everything is audible and it seems to be relatively clean. :)
Some feedback regarding the song: I think your high lead/synth is a bit annoying because it seems to be the main theme of the song and it's played almost the whole time through the entire track with only little variation. If one would briefly skip through your track, then he would most likely hear this lead-synth the whole time.

Hi,

I would say the mix is pretty good. Everything is audible and it seems to be relatively clean. :)
Some feedback regarding the song: I think your high lead/synth is a bit annoying because it seems to be the main theme of the song and it's played almost the whole time through the entire track with only little variation. If one would briefly skip through your track, then he would most likely hear this lead-synth the whole time.

Thanks for the feedback! I see what you mean, the lead synth should have definitely had more variety.. I'll keep this in mind for future production, cheers!

Back
Top Bottom