Circle Six - Free Fall (clip)

The drums sounds great, and the sample choice it's not bad!
Just all the lenght of the track feel a bit too looppy... it's poor on movement... That grimy bass sound repeting every 8bar it's cool, but u can try to give some modulation at some point, to move things on general dynamics... also some fill and drop with the drum pattern will be tricky...
Just my impression! ;)

i agree with the previous post. But great track and good production, cant fault it

Last edited:
Hey man :) I agree with Rajstah - the track definitely needs more variations. After the first mixdown it gets somewhat boring due to this repetition. Still, it sounds badass and overall I like it! Keep it up man!

now this is wicked mate!! much more tech and less jump up bass... this is fat dude!! im rating this highly, sounds like upbeats bass tings

---------- Post added at 13:44 ---------- Previous post was at 13:43 ----------

its wierd u get less positive comments from others on this where as this is my favourite track ive heard from ya personally!! strange

thanks for the comments, its still a work in progress. i thought it a bit repetitive aswel, the intro needs work as does the second half of the clip. will post up once i have finished.

i've done some more work on the track. tryed to get out of that boring loop that was happenen. progress' at the second half
soundcloud link at the top of the page has been updated

Back
Top Bottom