CIA Recs. & Subtitles Music contact details

Menosance

aka OSOI
VIP Junglist
Hi guys,

I hope you are all well. I have 2 tracks which I would like to send out to either CIA Records or Subtitles Music but I can't find any contact details for each. I have been trying to get in contact with both but to no avail. If you would like to keep their contact email or other PM please. I don't think that they use Soundcloud dropboxes and that is why I am asking for help here.

Thanks,
Much Love,
Menosance :)

have you ever seen an unknown artist have a release on either of those labels ?

lower your expectations.

Re: CIA Recs. & Subtitles Music contact details

oh meno... :)

I know i know. But these two are ready. Completely ready. They are going to remain the way they are sound-wise even i upload them first in the new talent section and receive criticism to change something (which I will still appreciate btw :) )
Mix-wise they are good and i have tested them on various systems on various different days and they sound very good on all systems so it is just finding a home for them. Maybe I am sky-rocketing high to aim for these labels but I am looking for something similar in sound and variety of sound output.

And at least, even If I don't send these to CIA or Subtitles, at least I have my contacts ready for when the time comes to send them something.

- - - Updated - - -

If your getting no response then it sounds like their just not interested tbh mate.

I haven't sent them anything.

I posted this to know if someone can tell what is their preferred method of demo submission (soundcloud dropbox, AIM, Wetransfer etc) if they take demos in the first place.

Don't think someone should be knocked for aiming high. However, I'd say the fact they don't give any contact details might mean they aren't looking for new music atm.

true wilf but at the same time you have to be realistic.

lets say your at the fun fair with a bb gun trying to shoot down the ducks.
there are 3 rows:
the bottom
the middle
and the top row.

now you know your own shooting abilities. you know you can easily hit the front row but its only worth 5 points.
you can hit the middle row for 10 points but its difficult. theres a strong chance that out of 5 shots you might miss them all.
then there is the top, you know full well you can't shoot that well and that any hit on target will be a fluke, do you waste your bullets shooting for it and risk not getting any points at all?

ive heard some of the guys tracks. i really like them. meno i think your making some great beats. but do i think they are up to the standards of cia and subtitles? do i think they deserve to have their place next to artists like total science, break, calyx, noisia, teebee?

sorry i dont. i mean no disrespect.

ive seen many threads and it seems to be that getting a track signed is more important than making the track.

true wilf but at the same time you have to be realistic.

lets say your at the fun fair with a bb gun trying to shoot down the ducks.
there are 3 rows:
the bottom
the middle
and the top row.

now you know your own shooting abilities. you know you can easily hit the front row but its only worth 5 points.
you can hit the middle row for 10 points but its difficult. theres a strong chance that out of 5 shots you might miss them all.
then there is the top, you know full well you can't shoot that well and that any hit on target will be a fluke, do you waste your bullets shooting for it and risk not getting any points at all?

ive heard some of the guys tracks. i really like them. meno i think your making some great beats. but do i think they are up to the standards of cia and subtitles? do i think they deserve to have their place next to artists like total science, break, calyx, noisia, teebee?

sorry i dont. i mean no disrespect.

ive seen many threads and it seems to be that getting a track signed is more important than making the track.

I understand your point fully and don't worry about your comments. They didn't do any harm :) I think that I am actually going to send them to a smaller label but not sure of the of label though in the sense if there output sound-wise is similar to these two tracks.

Btw very good analogy on the subject :)

Re: CIA Recs. & Subtitles Music contact details

I haven't sent them anything.

I posted this to know if someone can tell what is their preferred method of demo submission (soundcloud dropbox, AIM, Wetransfer etc) if they take demos in the first place.

Apologies then :) from your OP it sounded like you had already sent them stuff.

And I'm pretty sure that soundcloud dropbox is standard for the majority of labels. I know labels like Ram and Metalheadz take demos from sc, and they are the biggest dnb labels around.

The best idea might be to send them to those promotion blogs and see if they get shared by them, it'll raise your profile and might attract some labels towards you, rather than the other way around.

However, I'd say the fact they don't give any contact details might mean they aren't looking for new music atm.

ALL THIS. Labels like these imo would only generally realise tracks from artists with a huge back catalogue and are already known. I could be completely wrong doe

Back
Top Bottom