CIA 20 Vinyl

M&B

There were mixed reactions on DLR's take of Champion sound by Q project, but fuck it. Like it or not, I would be buying this regardless, just for this Calibre tune! Such a Roller! The Total Science one is great aswell. I feel like a 20 year anno. compilation should have been a 2 x 12 package tho. Kinda bummed that the calibre one is gonna be 3rpm :-/. Still bagging either way!

http://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/vinyl/74330-ciaqslps001-q-project-calibre-total-science-

FFS, that Total Science tune is the best thing they have done in ages and that Calibre tune is sick, and along comes that turd of a remix to push two of the best things on CIA in longer than I care to remember onto the one poxy side of a vinyl.

This remix is cursed, isn't it?

FFS, that Total Science tune is the best thing they have done in ages and that Calibre tune is sick, and along comes that turd of a remix to push two of the best things on CIA in longer than I care to remember onto the one poxy side of a vinyl.

This remix is cursed, isn't it?

You're everywhere aren't you???? :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

I've never understood the whole 33rpm argument either... Like its some massive ball ache?

I only really play Reggae these days, but when using my vinyls alot of early/pre-release/one off version stuff I have is on 7" on 33 rpm, with every tempo from slow dub to fast ska...

You should be happy the light feel of a vinyl on 33rpm is your only issue lol!!!

as long as the pressing is good IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER! I've had 2 tunes a side 33's sound better than a tune pressed one tune a side, also pretty sure pitch riding works the same either way ;)

Oh jeez, gone and started a 3rpm v 33rpm v 45 rpm fight.

I really dont have a problem with the audio of a 33rpm cut, or anything else like that. I only like 45's better because its ez to cue up a track. I hate finding breaks in the cut to try and line up the second or sometimes 3rd track.

Both the calibre and total science bits are beaut, kind of in two minds about the DLR remix. So many people have tried and failed to do the original justice, and for some reason think this one works fairly well... Definitely not a fan of DLR's usual fare either

Back
Top Bottom