[CHUWN] Q-Brick - No Difference // minimalneuroshizzle

okay, i have dropped everything and i am listening! :)

nice easy vibe, production sounds tight. musically it's interesting, i don't really have any criticism for this...

i also think it would be a dj's dream tool. it would easily sit well with other tracks and be super easy to mix into long, involved mixes.

I wasn't doing nothing...well, drinking. Still, listening. Still drinking. Sounds really good man, so I'll be extra critical.
Ummmmm, the kick and snare are really cutting through well, especially at low volume (phones), but at higher levels they sound a little overdone, a little plastic (kick mainly)
For this type of tune you may be able to get away with a warmer kick, less of a whack.
OK, I searched my deepest emotions and that's all I came up with.
Damn.
Nice tune.

I wasn't doing nothing...well, drinking. Still, listening. Still drinking. Sounds really good man, so I'll be extra critical.
Ummmmm, the kick and snare are really cutting through well, especially at low volume (phones), but at higher levels they sound a little overdone, a little plastic (kick mainly)
For this type of tune you may be able to get away with a warmer kick, less of a whack.
OK, I searched my deepest emotions and that's all I came up with.
Damn.
Nice tune.

u know me, im all whack and twisted

Really tight production. I'm marooned on FruityLoops as well, so I'm quite blown away with the quality of your atmospherics and over-all completeness of the tune.

Keep up the solid work

Back
Top Bottom