Christmas work do's

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Gloxxy, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

What shit party has your work put on for this year then?

I'm going to have lunch and few shickers with the care takers on the 23rd but that it.

2. rob_del_terror

rob_del_terror - ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε

nowt here. were just gonna go to the pub and get rowdy someday.

3. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

yep. work are fuckers... tight tight fuckers! no xmas party, no xmas bonus (and we have fuck off huge deadline for 20th december, so how cuntish is that!) so we are all going to the pub under our own steam. looking forward to it cos i can get as arseholed as i want to and my boss wont be there to see it! (y)

4. djlob

djlob SHARPZ JUNGLE

our work have hired a function room at a local pub, free food, free booze and I'm providing the 'Disco' haha, they don't know what they've let themselves in for.

5. Gumby

Gumby New Member

ours went to a cabaret performance of faulty towers :-/ ... needless to say i stayed at home.

6. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

easy breadbin... didn't know you ran apophis! any chance i can get your aim, have some tunes you might be interested in?

7. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

Proper Cancer.

The company I work for is South African owned & bric-a-brac to fuckery.

Haven't been for 2 years.

Hate all the people I work with, bar 2, so went out with them instead to the Dogs & got paraletic & sniffed up to the eyeballs, then played Poker to the wee small hours.

:2thumbs:

8. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

Mine was last saturday but i bumped it, fuck that, they had hired out the carling academy, was shit so they say.

9. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

Your workplace hired out the Brixton Academy...wtf? Lucky bastard...you working for oil barons?

10. Monkey spasm

Monkey spasm Member

I swear that these works do's are purely a competition to see who can make the biggest cunt out of themselves and as luck has it my work is teeming with cunts. Who knows, i may enjoy this one afterall there's always some kind of drama.

11. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

bristol acadamy, init

12. DamageCase7

DamageCase7 Better off dead.

Nice if I had work at the moment, interview tomorrow . :)

13. Mr G

Mr G Old Cunt From 19 Longtime

Got mine tomorrow night, gonna get well fucked...cant wait!

14. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Meant to be going for an all expense's paid pub lunch on the weekend but not sure if I can make it, so i'll just settle for the christmas bonus instead :)

15. pitts

pitts Member

had mine last friday, my company had booked a big function room out at a hotel near work with a shit dj on and stuff. thought it was gunna be shit but ended up being quality everyone kept buying me drinks and theres this proper sound guy that used to go clubbing all the time but had to stop coz of the family and he had bought a henry of the marching powder and was giving me that all nite too.

Someone smacked a manager, someone tried to set fire to a crimbo tree, a poor wankered 18 yr old ended up sleeping with a 54 yr old married woman and i was worried comming up monday morning that people would be talking about how fucked i was haha

16. greddie

greddie Super Sir Loin

ours is on Thursday, we have rented the local Social Club, there will be a buffet, cheap drinks and Disco provided by our in house DJ, AC Knell.... there will also be a snow machine ive been told. sounds like a fucking load of gash, but i am going to go along and get drunk and try my hardest to go into work with a hangover friday.

17. JamesZero

JamesZero aka Zero Beats

My mate works for a company where they flew a whole team of them out to miami for 4 days! Fucking lucky wanker!

My work do consists of the same thing every year, a meal at a place near by us... the food is good to be fair.

18. chanty

chanty Active Member

most of my works staff got took out to a pub then a restaurant a couple weeks back all paid for. free pints of rough lookin ale called blue moon. we used to have a free bar until last year me and a security gaurd rinsed the chinese restuarant out of all thier vodka and brandy and gin. ordering 2 doubles at once. Also i get a few hundred quid xmas bonus next week, and a share of the tips which will also be a few hundred! mellow. and i get a week off between xmas n new year

19. drp81

drp81 Member

my lot hired a bar round the corner from the office, randomly ray winstone and billy mitchell off eastenders were there, fuck knows why cos neither of them work there. was still pretty gash tho, couldn't be arsed with it for long. went to chat to ray but he was proper wasted and surrounded by bitches (clearly he has mad skillz with da laydeez) so figured my luck was out on both counts and fucked off home.

20. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

I don't go to work parties and I don't go to work.