Christmas trees / decor?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by D BREAKNECK, Dec 8, 2009.

1. D BREAKNECK

D BREAKNECK 7 years on top

Who does what? D'ya bother?

Real or fake?

I only do real trees, only did with my ex too. Just got one today, wasn't that bothered this year, but my mum bought me one when she got hers, just put it up tonight will decor tomo. Got nuff stuff from my mum who a serial buyer / hoarder of decor, and some nice older kitchsy stuff the ppl who owned in my house left in a cupboard.

Gonna put net lights up in window too, ain't saying too much else so it's a surprise for everyone's favourite Oz tourist at the weekend...:)

Can't stand it when shops / city centres (i.e. Manchester) decor / switch they lights on in mid November.:rolleyes:

2. subprime

subprime Dysjoint

Been up for weeks, lights and shit, three year old daughter, pressies wrapped, but you don't be good none of them are fuckin' for you, ya 'erd meh.

3. rob_del_terror

rob_del_terror - ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε

put mine up on sunday. always real tree. all about the smell. i like smelling trees. :rinsed:

4. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

i got a fake one .. thats what im missing bout not going home this crimbo.. love the smell of the tree, open fire, crimbo dinner , freshly opened booze and loads of wrapping paper laying about.. layed on the sofa surrounded by new socks, chocolate, and little gifts, crimbo music in the kitchen where dinner is being made all day..and crimbo t.v. on in another room.. i just lay and drink and look at the fire and smell the crimbo ..

instead.. fake tree, no decorations, no money for crimbo dinner so itll be a sunday roast.. maybe just a pot noodle, layed on my sofa surrounded by fag butts, empty cans of special brew , and crimbo music playing on my old school nokia if i havent sold it for electricity by then, nail a christmas cracker to the wall and probably still loose .. the joke inside , something ironic and personal about being a sad cunt aimed at myself.

appy fuckin shitty crimbo .

gunna miss home and a decent crimbo this year..

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

5. RevTech

RevTech Butthole=output transduce

Someone kicked over a lot of my decorations :/

Otherwise looks like a beast, Christmas is the best

6. dnbkingz

dnbkingz bollocks

Fake little tree on table.
    Some tinsel.
    Some snowmen.
    Some fake snow.
    Some santa hats (wearing mine rite nauw)

not to into x-mas these days, but fuck it.

7. Fortune^

Fortune^ ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

[​IMG]

Don't touch the tree, don't touch the presents.

I always make sure there is a ticking clock in the presents so they know I'm not fucking around.

8. Toejam

Toejam OOOBEY DOOBEY

Tampax are changing the strings on their tampon products with bits of tinsel, its only for the christmas period tho

aaahthankou

9. Lunos

Lunos Active Member

ekekekekeke

real tree everytime, gotta like teh smell of em. Nordman trees ftw

10. Indi

Indi Tha Original ThreadKilla!

If you have kids or pets, or if you have kids coming to your place for Christmas, get a fake tree. I work in a school, and I've heard countless stories of kids getting hurt by the needles that drop off the branches, or kids swallowing them, or pets getting them stuck in their paws. Plus if you have a carpet, they get caught in the pile and the vacuum can't pick them up.

11. Indi

Indi Tha Original ThreadKilla!

Gold bullet ftw.

12. pitts

pitts Member

love crimbo mum n dad dnt bother puttin the tree up till a week be4 crimbo though

i put some tinsell on the partitions round my desk at work to get in the mood :)

13. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

14. rob_del_terror

rob_del_terror - ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε

15. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

I am currently in debate with my GF about what we are going to do.. We went a bit crazy at Halloween… I think decorations should be tacky, plastic and preferably light up and make noise! At Halloween I got my way and decorated the apartment with big plastic skulls, (huge glow in the dark skull window hangings that you could see from miles away!) fake corpses, rubber bats and other good stuff! The flat is in one of those new areas geared towards image conscious ‘young professionals’ .. lol. I think its funny when everyone in the area is so image conscious to just go all out..throw tatse out and get some plastic shit up!

Im looking at getting a nice fake xmas tree but the GF is all for minimal, paying out for an expensive Norweigan pine… and hand made wooden stuff… I want to head down the pound shop!

16. MC DONKEY DICK

MC DONKEY DICK BIG!

I cant be fucked with decorations this year, it's not like anyone important ever sees them and i'm a lazy cunt.
    If i did though i'd definatley go for the fake option.