christmas stockings

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
My mum asked me last year, "don't you think you're getting a bit old for a stocking?"
to which i aptly replied "piss off"

i stopped receiving cheap as fuck toys a long time ago (thank fuck, they really where shit) and now usually get a couple dvd's, books, some sweets, those shitty lynx gift packs, and a satsuma (IT'S THE FUCKING LAW!) fortunately, my mum...i mean 'santa' has generally good taste, so those stocking fillers i do receive are generally pretty awesome.

i know a lot of my mates from old school days used to receive their main presents in their stocking, and their parents would get them something cheap from themselves.

so what sort of shit do/did you get?

Dj Dirty Pimp

VIP Junglist
mandatory satsuma in stocking is a must. i also get an apple n nuts in the stocking religiously every year. At the tender age of 22 i expect the same every year haha.

i usually get clothes and DVDs, not much but the gesture is nice. this year i have said if i am getting anything just get me a gift card or something. so that is what I am expecting

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
Are you serious, you have a stocking? Pretty sure we need an age limit for waffle, if your under 16 you can't come in

Fuck knows what you spoon fed fuckers will do when you grow up and the reality of life hits you in the face.