CHRISTMAS REMIX'S

My beloved SPANK ROCK did a xmas mixtape, just xmas classics just cut up a bit which is nice (but they's party hiphop not dnb).

More hiphop... 'Xmas on Death Row' was worth half a listen, if only for 2 Snoop and a few Dogg Pound trx, the rest of it was crappy rnb & fookin 'street soul' acts (gags) I'd never heard of before, nice novelty chrissie pressie tho...

all about the john b christmas tune he did it just as bland wagon came out also theres a mariah carey tune floatin around bootleg of all i want 4 christmas is you the john b one is best tho

My beloved SPANK ROCK did a xmas mixtape, just xmas classics just cut up a bit which is nice (but they's party hiphop not dnb).

More hiphop... 'Xmas on Death Row' was worth half a listen, if only for 2 Snoop and a few Dogg Pound trx, the rest of it was crappy rnb & fookin 'street soul' acts (gags) I'd never heard of before, nice novelty chrissie pressie tho...

Hmm, sounds quite good, fancy hooking me up?

Totaly un-dnb related but i remember wen i went to see tidy boys couple of years back late december and the lst tune of the night was a remix of the crimbo coca cola advert, you know 'holidays r cummin'. it was done really well and got me feeling christmassy, like i was a kid agen gettin excited wen the ad came on tele and knowin christmas was cummin.

all about the john b christmas tune he did it just as bland wagon

Didnt he remix last christmas?... He should have left dat one alone... He would have more joy mixing up paul mccartney's tune...

btw... The above was the first xmas song that came in my head... I dont roll with him!...

nah wasnt last christmas dont think

might have been an xmas carol need audio to be sure have to search web if i find ill post link:jackson:

DJ Klip & Graysta had a cheeky jump up christmas tune on his myspace page last year
never released but i fuckin loved it, i've got it sumwhere if u want?

Back
Top Bottom