20. Heavyweight - DJ Fresh
21. Therapy - Original Sin
>>> Game Over VIP - TC
22. All About - Jakes ft. TC
23. Cape Fear (Tantrum Desire Remix) - Drumsound, Bassline Smith
24. No Sunshine Bootleg

192kbps MP3 - dnbshare

320kbps MP3 + stream - soundcloud

This has been the first mix that i have listened to thats up there! not all my sort of tunes but none the less there were some sick mixes in that dude! really liked the mix with take me away!

Top mix:
If you have stigma-noisia then start that no sunshine bootleg and stigma at the same time and listen!! Obviously they wont double drop but its better that way! if you dont have stigma then it will prob be on one of my first mixes when i post em so watch out for it coz its a bloody good mix

your a well innovative DJ, like lots of the vibes mix! not into hardcore at all but none the less you have brought different genres into and out of the mix really well? do you play out at all coz id love to see how that went down in a live set.
big ups

your a well innovative DJ, like lots of the vibes mix! not into hardcore at all but none the less you have brought different genres into and out of the mix really well? do you play out at all coz id love to see how that went down in a live set.
big ups

cheers man, really appreciate all the feedback.
i'm not playing out yet, no chance where i'm living.

Top mix:
If you have stigma-noisia then start that no sunshine bootleg and stigma at the same time and listen!! Obviously they wont double drop but its better that way! if you dont have stigma then it will prob be on one of my first mixes when i post em so watch out for it coz its a bloody good mix

of course i have stigma, such a huge track :D
i'll try this man, sounds interesting :)

Back
Top Bottom