Christ, it's Monday morning!

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Ugh, 07:05 on Monday morning and I'm fed up / bored already.

Time to start surfing the forums an ting :teeth:

To make things a little worse, I'm pretty sure we have some 15/16 year old in this week for work experience in IT jobs, which means I might have to do something at some point, dang!

Now did everyone have a good weekend? Anything exciting happening to you this week?

Alba

geddiddinya
VIP Junglist
it was pretty cold/wet over here all weekend.
stayed in friday night and watched a few movies with the chica.
sat night was a big night at Trafik @ Heat with MC J-Rippa (i believe he's top two in Australia with Assassin) performing for the last time in Australia.
sunday was heir of the dog for me, few JD & cokes and chillaxing all day.

dang i miss the sun... i hope the northern hemisphere is bathed in sunshine because we certainly arent.

ps: nothing exciting happening this week... got some system training over the next few days which will be as exciting as oil tanker racing.

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
Its 3.00pm here already, and I've finished my classes for the day, so I'm just soaking up some rays on the roof of my apartment, and recovering from drinking too much chinese rice wine and whisky last night
:beers: = :builder:

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
Wasted all weekend long and my boss saw me leaving my flat at 9:30 (supposed to be at work by then)...

Aw well, sun is shining.

mesh

VIP Junglist
Alba said:
sat night was a big night at Trafik @ Heat with MC J-Rippa (i believe he's top two in Australia with Assassin) ....
couldn't agree more on this, has been so for at least five years

12 inch grinch

VIP Junglist
no work just the same old dossin around getting high and going to the pub ,just come back from TGI fridays big fat bacon and cheese burger and chips lovely.....have ing no job can be boring but it does have its purks...

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
12 inch grinch said:
no work just the same old dossin around getting high and going to the pub ,just come back from TGI fridays big fat bacon and cheese burger and chips lovely.....have ing no job can be boring but it does have its purks...
I envy you! I miss the days of being unemployed!

moriaty

VIP Junglist
sdm said:
I envy you! I miss the days of being unemployed!
Dole massif representa..!

i just woke up, rolled up, im having a go on teh tables right after this, and life is sweet all round..well, till thursday at least, where i goes to Athens, but for a job this time...
jeez, working in a 40 degrees heat aint gonna smell nice...
:|

other than that, weekend was ace, big house party, and the Jungle/breaks/hip hop, massif had a whole Garage to ourselfs.
Mathamatics did a bit of MCing for us too (anyone heard of him? Manchester born n bread, funniest MC this side of the Pennines), which was absolutely hilarious, seeing him under the alias MC RSPCA, spiting rymes bout dogs and cats!!!
Meself managed to pull a clean set, but no lady came up to big me up...(nothing out of the usual there really..)

Ah, never mind, i just have to think of all the poor sods, who had to wake up up at stupid time this morning, to get to work, and my mood is already better!
:hype: :spam: