Chords - High Groove/Summit (RAM) Out April 20th

evermind

VIP Junglist
Nice, summit! Been waiting for this one for a while, randomly saw him posting a clip of it on instagram or something like that. Artwork is a bit rubbish though... Quite irrelevant I guess ha.

OneSeventy

VIP Junglist
Nice, summit! Been waiting for this one for a while, randomly saw him posting a clip of it on instagram or something like that. Artwork is a bit rubbish though... Quite irrelevant I guess ha.
Nah it's not irrelevant or rubbish. I can see it as a representation of both track titles and it keeps it on the same style as his last single for RAM, keeping Chords' brand intact. Quite successful in my opinion.

evermind

VIP Junglist
Meant the fact that I find it rubbish is irrelevant. I did get the really well hidden message that the triangle represents a summit... & similarity with the last release

wowe such artwork very art many interpretation

Last edited:

OneSeventy

VIP Junglist
Meant the fact that I find it rubbish is irrelevant. I did get the really well hidden message that the triangle represents a summit... & similarity with the last release

wowe such artwork very art many interpretation
Wasn't saying it's not obvious, but I think it's just stylish in its simplicity. You don't have to like it and you're allowed your opinion, but so am I. :)