chopsticks dubplate feat demolition man - Fire 2011 remix (Jackie Murda, Aries etc)

duttymonster

deep in the jungle
Are you guys on this?

I'm backing this to be one of the biggest tunes of 2011.

Demolition man is on it fe reel!

DM

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: chopsticks dubplate feat demolition man - Fire 2011 remix (Jackie Murda, Aries et

lol? 3 secs of a drop and nothing more than amen-choppage and a jungle bass. how 2011..

Re: chopsticks dubplate feat demolition man - Fire 2011 remix (Jackie Murda, Aries et

Demolition man say sooowoo , Demolition man say soo

Braaap! Braaap! :rambo: :rambo: :rambo:

Perhaps you'd prefer it on a different riddim Groelle?

Demolition Man is one of the true junglist soldiers and was repping the music on MTV back when you were in grundschule so show some respect mate!

Big up to the Chopstick crew how ya mean!

Braaap! Braaap! :rambo: :rambo: :rambo:

Perhaps you'd prefer it on a different riddim Groelle?

Demolition Man is one of the true junglist soldiers and was repping the music on MTV back when you were in grundschule so show some respect mate!

Big up to the Chopstick crew how ya mean!

THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah na lie Fiyah!

He's responsible for one of the greatest lyrics in the whole of jungle/dnb. A real veteran in the game.

Check out the man's skills...

easy @jaro, was just expecting more of a remix than what isnt just a remaster.. dunno, bit of a let down i suppose, loving the original, standard :D

nice one for knowing grundschule, haha, made me laugh =)

lol? 3 secs of a drop and nothing more than amen-choppage and a jungle bass. how 2011..

i like the M.O.P style orchestral stabs on the intro and the bass is heavy.

i think they did the amen justice, it sounds heavy. you can't really moan about someone using an amen. it is after all the ultimate
jungle break and this is the ultimate jungle vocal - seems well placed to me.

Nice to see it getting an update really!

Tbh it's great that so many of the old jungle tracks getting revoiced for the modern era...

im with groelle on this one. i was kinda expecting more. not saying its bad coz i like it but its hard to say really coz i'd like to hear a better quality sample of it.
however in no way do i think this will be one of the best tunes in 2011

im with groelle on this one. i was kinda expecting more. not saying its bad coz i like it but its hard to say really coz i'd like to hear a better quality sample of it.
however in no way do i think this will be one of the best tunes in 2011

it's like chinese whispers this forum. i said 'biggest' tunes. i can see it being one of the 'biggest' (selling) tunes of 2011 if it gets a proper release.

junglistttttt !!!!

edit: in the first video tho the rewind comes way too soon!

Back
Top Bottom