chopper remix

htidnbraver

hi another id request please:

ive been looking for this for aaaages:

its some remix of chopper. sounds very jump up jungley ? When i heard it couldnt stop bouncin around. I heard it on a tape. i think it was a NYE set, possibly One Nation. Im pretty sure it was Mickey Finn mixing and possibly trigga on the mic. anyone know any wicked sounding remixes of chopper that it might be or what tapepack its from? I NEED to get it!! thanks!

Last edited:
The only chopper remix ive heard is from a shy fx 2003 accelerated culture tape. I think it was just a VIP thing it never got a full release. Big choon tho.

I've got the Shy Fx Chopper remix - not much trouble getting it. Probably what you are looking for. Its a classic and better than the original.

I've also got the VIP on Vintage Dread II The Sessions - starts off with a siren and man counting down. Very Ray Keith with a mean bassline, wouldn't call it jump up. There is also a remix called Dirty Chopper, not very jump up.

Buy on Ebay or breakbeat.co.uk

I've got the Shy Fx Chopper remix - not much trouble getting it. Probably what you are looking for. Its a classic and better than the original.

I've also got the VIP on Vintage Dread II The Sessions - starts off with a siren and man counting down. Very Ray Keith with a mean bassline, wouldn't call it jump up. There is also a remix called Dirty Chopper, not very jump up.

Buy on Ebay or breakbeat.co.uk

i think the shy fx remix is the one that everyone knows?? yeh sorry i might not be describing the genre of it correctly. Mean bassline sounds right though hmmm. Im at work now so ill have a look into these later though, thanks dustek.

the shy fx remix of chopper is not the one im looking for. Im looking at the moment for what the dirty chopper remix is but so far am unable to find a sample. Cmon peeps whats the amazing bouncy get out ur seat and fuckin have it remix of chopper??? any more clues let me know......still searchin

There was a jumpey remix that was done but it ain't coming out at all.

It was done as a special thing - not even Andy C plays it, and if there is a decent remix out there - he'll play it

right ive searched & heard the following:
original mix
shy fx remix
shy fx ebony remix (same as above)
dirty chopper mix
millennium mix
VIP mix
2005 bladerunner remix

none of which are the one im after.

skribla, you sound right but i need to get hold of this tune one way or the other. If its not on vinyl or mp3 then ive gotta find out what tapepack its on cause its such a phat tune.

GOT TO TRACK THIS ONE DOWN!!!!!!

CMON!!!!!
what tapepack is this tune on??? has nobody got any possible samples or know which tape its on?

please peeps, im dying to hear this tune again!!!!

heeeelp meeeeeeedsjjognsdahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

:O:O:O:O

Shy FX did a new version of his remix that was supposed to come out around 2004 but in the end Shy and Ray decided that they weren't going to release it. Prototype versions got played by Shy and Mickey Finn around the time but the tune was never properly finished.

It was originally going to be on one of the Decade of Dread EPs

8 months later lol
i wouldnt of got was gona say shy fx - the message :teeth:

That's stone cold out of order man..
and it's not like he spent most of those 6 months looking for it..
i have tracks i hear and am still looking for..

Back
Top Bottom