Chisora and Haye get at it during press conference..

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by DeeGun, Feb 19, 2012.

1. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

Seriously..fuck David Haye. He´s a shit cunt motormouth. Chisora (altho acting a bit harsh - spitting Wladimir in the face, hitting Vitali during weigh in) showed some serious heart yesterday, whilst Haye held his face into the german cameras and lied fulltime. Also stupid Vitali grinning..his shoulder was broken, yeah right.

The weigh in incident

The spitting

Vitali should retire, really want to see Haye vs Chisora.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. subprime

subprime Dysjoint

Lol, Mr dotcom's expression in your sig says it all.

3. ONSLAUGHT88

ONSLAUGHT88 I sees ya I do I sees ya

Wow that's some dirty shit there, I'm surprised no one got sand chucked in their eyes and kicked in the balls

4. fractal

fractal Well-Known Member

klitschko's would demolish both of them

5. subprime

subprime Dysjoint

See Chisora got arrested at the airport, they still looking for Haye. Good luck guys, enjoy some good German police hospitality!

6. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

Don´t know if you saw it yesterday fractal but Vitali Klitschko didn´t demolish anything..but his career.

---------- Post added at 13:33 ---------- Previous post was at 13:29 ----------

Source? I don´t see how to get arrested after this. And police hospitality in germany is probably like a wellness resort compared to other nations so..:D

Last edited: Feb 19, 2012

views Easily distracte

8. subprime

subprime Dysjoint

9. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

its Assault? also threatening to shoot someone? and how did Vitali "destroy his career" last night? :rinsed:

10. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

:lol: 2 motormouth guys going at each other in the realms of a boxing fight, what kind of assault is that? Both going home, party over for now.
    Stupid bavarian police arrests kids for peeing inna corner. Okay, he said he shoots him..woah. Tyson bit Holyfields ear "off"..he got disqualified.

Half an hour lightshow, stupid footage of ubervitali, all this talk..the promise, the KO..blablabla. All I saw is Vitali Klitschko in bad shape, often impressed by body shots and afterwards pretending he went into the fight injured. Have you seen him hugging his brother after the fight? He was near crying.

11. subprime

subprime Dysjoint

Seems to be how it is tho, criminal actions in the ring or on the sports field are outside the 'law' and only governed by the relevent sports body.
    Try that stuff off the 'pitch' and woop woop that's the sound of the police

12. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

So if Cantona would have shot that guy instead of kicking him in the chest he still wouldn´t have been arrested but taken out by the FA yeah :teeth:

Wasn´t really off the pitch tho was it?

13. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

chisora was clearly brandishing a bottle, booth got one smashed over his head and theres a pretty clear picture of haye smashing chisora in the jaw... yeah Id call that fucking assault.

14. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

So you want to charge everybody for assault on anybody..which results in nothing at the end. This is fuckin hot air inside a balloon. If Peter bottles Heinz in a discotheque nobody gets arrested for anything.

15. Datt Male

Datt Male Active Member

Vitali's too old for it now he's 12 years older than chisora, would love to wladimir sdhat ten tonnes of shit out of chisora the dirty wog, spitting n that blatantly after a fight with with wladimir

16. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

i didn't watch the fight, or this stupid shit that happened after, but it's very piss poor and fucking disgraceful. boxing's already going down the shitter and i doubt this is going to help things much tbh...

17. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

LOL, this was just a brawl geez. What doesn´t help boxing at all are these fraud fights.
    I just heard that the german boxing union wants to speak out a ban towards Chisora and Haye..fine. Then the Klitschkos and other "germans" can continue boxing mugs like Mormeck or Adamek just to boost the record. How got the police involved anyway? A day later, at the airport.

You mustn´t forget also that Chisora got massively screwed by the german boxing mafia last year in Helsinki where he clearly won against Helenius.

That guy is hungry. He went over the top but I think thats what boxing needs man, a guy who brings in the dirt.

18. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

yeah... to bring a dirty sport with a dirty reputation into more dirt. :teeth:

19. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

Well not the kind of dirt that is already there but the lame Klitschkos need to be sacked.

20. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Well it was no Rocky & Clubber Lang scenario

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015