Chinese Ghostbuster

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Sweaty Teddy, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Sweaty Teddy

Sweaty Teddy Nob'ed

The Chinese are strange...

http://metro.co.uk/2013/08/21/ghostbuster-arrested-after-penis-exorcism-in-china-3932327/

A self-proclaimed ‘ghostbuster’ has been arrested after he charged a young woman for him to perform a ‘penis exorcism’ in China.

Huang Jianjun was held by police after he asked the woman for 20,000 yuan (£2,000) to ‘rid her vagina of ghosts’, Chinese tabloid the Southern Metropolis Daily reported.

The woman contacted Huang for help after she developed a crush on her boss at work and later met him at a hotel room.

Huang asked her to strip naked on the bed for an examination and claimed she must have sex with him to make her problems go away.

Huang explained the ghosts in her vagina were stopping her from developing a relationship with her boss and said they could only be caught with his penis.

The ‘ghostbuster’ was arrested after the alleged victim called the police and he is currently awaiting trial.

He told authorities he had lost the ability to have an erection due to diabetes, and also claimed he had sacrificed his virginity for the exorcism.

IV4 likes this.
  2. Hombre-J

Hombre-J Currently Ballsacked

Scooby Doo: Sordid Nights

"It turns out Old Man Peterson was behind the gimp mask the whole time! And he would have got away with it if he wasn't meddling with kids."

- - - Updated - - -

logikz likes this.
  3. danwell

danwell BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT

And I thought my chat up lines were good

4. Dugg Funnie

Dugg Funnie Well-Known Member

Well....my dick just got a new nickname.

5. djad

djad leo the lion

I hope he didnt cross the streams...

6. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

the forum is on form tonight haha. and now i want to watch the original scooby doo. with that exorcism, surely thats the best one out of all of the exorcisms. because many times its not actually a house or a place as such that is haunted, its actually the person that is haunted, the person is a portal to, what i can only describe as "incidentally", a dimension where evil multidimensional entitites, commonly refered to as "demons" dwell. and she was haunted, right in the vag, no less. something doesnt feel quite... paranormal about this. something doesnt feel quite... unnatural about this, so vag, portal, and inside, evil lives.

kind of like a girl, in genral. any girl on the planet, kind of like that?

Last edited: Aug 24, 2013
  7. CoB

CoB Pure Sanelessness

holy crap!