Chimpo

needs more releases, I keep hearing good shit in mixes

anyone know anything?

Couldn't agree more on his 170ish stuff + needs a thread to keep everything together. Waiting on:-

Chimpo - Haymaker
Chimpo & Deesee - Bun it
Chimpo & Deesee - Dumb
Chimpo - Velour Trackie

Skeptical & Chimpo - Bad Acid (hope that this has been snapped up for Skepticals LP on Exit)

Dumb and Bun It are ID'd wrong 'Deesee' is my old alias, they will 100% be released but under Chimpo & Fixate. Can't give any more deets on the release at the moment.

Couldn't agree more on his 170ish stuff + needs a thread to keep everything together. Waiting on:-

Chimpo - Haymaker
Chimpo & Deesee - Bun it
Chimpo & Deesee - Dumb
Chimpo - Velour Trackie

Skeptical & Chimpo - Bad Acid (hope that this has been snapped up for Skepticals LP on Exit)

Dumb and Bun It are ID'd wrong 'Deesee' is my old alias, they will 100% be released but under Chimpo & Fixate. Can't give any more deets on the release at the moment.

Nice. Welcome to the forum Fixate!!
I saw on your facebook page that you had changed you name. Hope they get a vinyl release

Chimpo - Haymaker
Chimpo & Deesee - Bun it
Chimpo & Deesee - Dumb
Chimpo - Velour Trackie

How do you know all of these tunes? Madness lol

He's got a tune coming out on some point on Exit that is sounding wicked. From asking dBridge about it, it sounded like it'll be released sometime next year.

Back
Top Bottom