Chilli Heads

Olllie

Bom Bom Cloud
VIP Junglist
What's your favourite hot sauce?

Recently discovered Holy Fuck:

Seriously addictive stuff and makes a great dipping sauce. It's home made by The Rib Man and made with Scotch Bonnets and Naga Jolokia (one of the worlds hottest). It's quite sweet and fruity which lulls you into a false sense of security until you hit a piece of Naga which'll melt your face off.

I've tried all the supermarket hot sauces and the only one that comes close its balance of flavour and heat is this:

Honourable mention for it's great flavour but a bit tame in comparison:

:mad:

Last edited:

Cat Gas

Aka Basis
VIP Junglist
Nandos Extra hot is actually spicier than extra extra hot.

true story.

But looks like I'll be sourcing some of that "holy fuck" and scotch bonnet stuff. As much as I like having the spiciest stuff for raging bravado sake, most of the time i prefer flavour in the spice rather than making so i cant taste anything

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
Who Dares Burns 2nd Assault

At last it's here!! An even HOTTER version of the all time best seller Who Dares Burns! So beware innocent bystanders - this sauce is mercilessly hot and takes no prisoners! . Our Mission - to explore undiscovered hot sauce territory and deliver a decisive blow before you know what's hit you! Mission accomplished we think! Treat with maximum respect.

Heat Scale: 10++
Scoville Units: 200,000+

serious shit

---------- Post added at 01:59 ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 ----------

just found this

altho i dont eat a spoonfull of it like these nutters, i have a drop or two in a big sauce / dish
very hot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Olllie

Bom Bom Cloud
VIP Junglist
Nandos Extra hot is actually spicier than extra extra hot.

true story.

But looks like I'll be sourcing some of that "holy fuck" and scotch bonnet stuff. As much as I like having the spiciest stuff for raging bravado sake, most of the time i prefer flavour in the spice rather than making so i cant taste anything
Yeah I noticed Nando's heat levels can be deceptive. I even once found Medium to be hotter than Hot.

You won't regret buying Holy Fuck. Just ordered my second bottle, along with his new one "Christ on a Bike" which has 3 times more chilli's but I don't think will be as nice.

If you want that Walkerswood stuff I found it in Tesco's for around £2.50. They may put it in the Caribbean food section.

I was also surprised to see Tesco have started selling this which is worth getting:

This is stupidly hot so better suited as a food additive than a dipping sauce.

I had that daves insanity ghost pepper one and that was fuckin hot,but one of the hottest ones i have had was blairs sudden death,it felt like i was holding a coal on my tongue, just couldnt escape the heat sweating my knackers off, i threw it away in the end,it just sat in my fridge untouched after that.

Hombre-J

Currently Ballsacked
VIP Junglist

serious shit

---------- Post added at 01:59 ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 ----------

just found this

altho i dont eat a spoonfull of it like these nutters, i have a drop or two in a big sauce / dish
very hot.
That stuff is aggressive as fuck. Couple of drops is all you need

On a side note, me and my brother tried a drop of this on the fingertip. 10 minutes later he scratched his nuts and was in agony for about 25 mins, pretty comical

Last edited by a moderator:

alz

compress to impress
VIP Junglist

got this for xmas a year or so ago, great for stitching people up with, emptied my mates nandos sauce out and added this in it, after a big thing of milk he was still sweating hard!

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
I grow my own Chillies..true story ...got a ring of fire plant...sure there is a joke in there somewhere !

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist

got this for xmas a year or so ago, great for stitching people up with, emptied my mates nandos sauce out and added this in it, after a big thing of milk he was still sweating hard!
This is by far the hottest sauce I have sampled.
Tried a few others in this thread and none have quite the same sting as this one

---------- Post added at 15:08 ---------- Previous post was at 15:07 ----------

strongest Shilli in th eworld is a Dorset Naga
http://www.dorsetnaga.com/
used to sell them in tesco

---------- Post added at 15:11 ---------- Previous post was at 15:08 ----------

My personal fave for taste vs heat.
Its not that strong, but tastes amazing

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
strongest Shilli in th eworld is a Dorset Naga
http://www.dorsetnaga.com/
Not anymore, the Trinidad Scorpion is the hottest followed by the Bhut Jolokia.

The best sauce i've had was bought for me in St. Kitts by the mother in law, home made Scotch Bonnet sauce.

At home i have a nice Habanero sauce and various Sotch Bonnet ones as well as tabasco habanero (pisses over the original one) and Nando's extra extra hot sauce.

My all time best thing to do with Chillis though is to put them on home made Chicken & Bacon pizza's that my Mrs makes from scratch, i chop/dice up 2 Scotch Bonnets or 1 Naga and cover the pizza all over...love it!!!!

Last edited: