DnB Chilled style with my vocal.

Hey guys, Here's a new upload of mine. I thought id try something a little different than having big leads and in your face.

I went with a more old school type feel and put some vocals towards it to.

See what you think.... Thanks!

[video=youtube_share;3-Gk5aQVoII]http://youtu.be/3-Gk5aQVoII?hd=1[/video]

:bone:

I really like this man, the vocals often go out of tune in some parts so i'd take look at them if i was you, but im loving the feel, exactly my kind of dnb!

Really nice track, love the vibes. All the elements fit together real nice. Also your vocals are pretty good! As mentioned above there was one or two spots where it felt a tiny bit out of tune but thats not really a huge issue.

I feel the bass could be a little more prominent, maybe add some slight harmonics to it or just turn it up a bit. The pads could also do with a few other notes here and there to keep it interesting, but I love the actual sound of em.

Great work dude

Your vocals reminded me of Plan B/Justin Timberlake haha.

Great song, though. It doesn't matter if they go out of tune just a tiny bit, you can always just cut them up. Great stuff, man. Good stuff on the vocals too.

Really appreciate the comments and feedback guys, Thanks a lot!! Maybe I could do a re-master on a few different parts like the bass as "djsing" suggested.

Plan b/justin timberlake hahahaa! Nice :).

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom