CHICKS WITH HUGE.............................................. ..............CHINS!

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
Seems to be an ongoing birth defect present at the turn of the century. Here is just one rare specimen who is apparently, from my hometown.
Some may say, she is the dame you stick your fat friend with so you can bang her friend. You know? the one with the normal scale face kick stand?
So without further adieu....I bring you......

WOMEN WITH CHINS.
FEEL FREE TO AD YOUR OWN CHIN MARVELS OF THE FEMALE SPECIES.
SCOTTY NEED NOT APPLY DUE TO HIS ABNORMAL LOWER FACIAL STRUCTURE

:CHIN:

I know what your thinking, maybe the sun hit it just a sertain way so that it LOOKS abnormal, when really after you 8th Guinness its beyond normal.

BUT NO DUDE!!!!

AND FINALLY I LEAVE OFF WITH THIS FINAL PICTURE OF EXTREM ABNORMAL FACE PROPORTIONS IMHO.
SINCERELY APPOLOGIZE FOR ANYONE LIVING WITH THIS TRAJIC AFLICTION...
:not_worth

THIS ONE, SHE LOOKS AS THOUGH SHES SHOUTING "AAAYYYYYYYYYYHHHHHH!!" LIKE THE FONZ

Last edited:

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
Re: CHICKS WITH HUGE.............................................. ..............CHIN

She's jovial, lets not forget that fact, if she was a sad chinface then bless her to hell for her parents wrong doings

Blessupp/andyc/mma fighter/andyc

Acid_Alli

aka The Executioner
VIP Junglist
Re: CHICKS WITH HUGE.............................................. ..............CHIN

Yes yes. Dont forget the Drew Barrymore......

wank material.....

Last edited:

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist

Yes yes. Dont forget the Drew Barrymore......

wank material.....
BARRYMORE IS - IN NO WAY, EVEN CLOSE TO THIS CHIN. I WILL TELL YOU THAT, AS I' HAVE NEVER EVEN NOTICED HER CHIN INTILL YOU JUST POINTED IT OUT. THANKS! I TOTALLY WANTED TO BANG HER TILL NOW... IMAGINE THE SHAME....

Acid_Alli

aka The Executioner
VIP Junglist

Got to admit OP's chin is epic on epic proportions. but drew's chin is pure embarrassment. but there must be bigger chins out there tho, chins' people from the deep dark tribes of the amazon talk off. in pure unbelief...... huddle, huddle, huddle.

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist

but drew's chin is pure embarrassment.
I dunno bro, it doesn't look nearly as bad as the "EPIC BRICK CHIN" i am speaking of ITT.

I mean, now that you have pointed it out...I see it. but i;d still throw her one...

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

---------- Post added at 03:17 ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 ----------

Bruce willis' daughter:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

bruce willis daughter! with whats her name that has more dick than any of her two dudes, that did army jane or whatever. im withholding this post as it contains too much whatever at this point and might make me come across as ignornamt

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist

bruce willis daughters just him in a wig!lol

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist

she may have banging boobies...

but here is some nsfw to make you feel better

Last edited:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

i once banged this seventeen year (legal age, honust) old whos father is a famous dentist specialized on chins and there is actually a clinical name for a jay leno esque chin, its a clinical condition beleive it or not. in latin and all.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

they have a name for that! who wouldve thought. not very surprised they have a guy whos scared of them, they have a guy whos scared of everything.