CHICKEN LOVER NEW VERSION

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
got the new version up its a bit more energetic on the drums side an the bass is a bit different.
but for some reason it dont sound to great on soundcloud doesnt sound as good as the original mp3 that may just be my ears tho after bein raped by ages of listenin to this!lol
all feedback is very welcome.
CHICKEN LOVER

only listening on headphones but the drums sound a lot better mate. ill check it out on a system at home

^^ same, drums sounding better now man.
on ther wom, wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. the main bassline u got when its sustained for a split second it has a high part coming through which sounds quite evil, i think if u tweaked the bassline a bit more got some more automation in there could be onto something.
at the minute the bassline just sounds a bit flat to me.

that bassline is so dark man, propa like it man, and the samples used are jokes. production sounds tight man, good use of cuts aswell. nice work man

Haa, I like it. nice bass line, Could be more bassier tho I think? (maybe a matter of taste. )
Also, i feel like there could be going on more. (something like an atmospheric thing or something.) (<<< This ofcourse is a matter of taste! )

Lolling at the joke samples =p

PHAT TUNE!

The only thing that I'd do is really crank up the low end and sub range.
Maybe just whack an EQ on the master and crank the 30hz - 100hz range?
Or do it on each track? I dunno. The bassline and everything is sick just lacking the floor shaking sub.

You'll have a fuckin mega tune if ya do that I recon.

Back
Top Bottom