Chicken glasses

Jwood27

VICTIM
VIP Junglist
someone sent me a video the other day of a man fucking a chicken.

At first i thought the chicken was dead already and thought this is fucked up but at least the poor things dead.

But no, it was alive. prolapsed anus and all.

I've never felt so ill.

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS

At first i thought the chicken was dead already and thought this is fucked up but at least the poor things dead.

I've never felt so ill.
Even stuck around for the end credits, sounds like you enjoyed seeing that chicken get fucked

Daulph Lauren

M0DERATOR
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

I've never felt so ill.
You didn't post jmz' video?

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
not gonna lie... just googled 'chicken sex live leak' ... dudes black too... chicken didn't stand a chance... and i dont mean, coz he's black he must be hung like a moose... i mean, he's black... they really really do like chicken...

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
not gonna lie... just googled 'chicken sex live leak' ... dudes black too... chicken didn't stand a chance... and i dont mean, coz he's black he must be hung like a moose... i mean, he's black... they really really do like chicken...
The Chi-Town Chicken Man?

Castel

Well☣Known Mongoliod
VIP Junglist
did he use cool-aid for lube?

The Chi-Town Chicken Man?

i wanna meet this guy? where is he? is @Piss Dave there too

tinybunnies

team neurofunk
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
ok ok ok somewhat composed now

i can see how chicken glasses might be useful in a medical setting, such as an MRI or CAT scan

similarly they are probably very useful to elderly chickens on a day with a high UV index

however, even taking the above mentioned possibilities in to account, chickens deserve higher end fashion and these lenses are very late 20th century inspired, the frames are not universally flattering, and i'd like to think someone out there could do a better job of chicken eyewear design