Chestor says "Hello"!

ChestOr

Hi, I'm from Germany, 22 years old, studying Law and started making music some 10 years ago, after having some bad grades in musical Education:D.

I wanted to find out how those Notes sound, that have been in my books and started to type them into some old Midi-Sequenzer and quickly found out how everything works and tried to compose my own music (some sort of classical stuff, don't remeber it too well).
After that i bought myself a guitar and learned (as everything before and later, all by myself) to play it and started my first Band, a punkrock band that lasted for 7 years in which i was also the singer. Meanwhile i bought some other instruments and learned to play them, Violin, Piano, Banjo, Upright Bass, Drums, Bass Guitar and started another band, that plays some 50's, Rockabilly stuff, and is produced by P. Paul Fenech, the guy who invented Psychobilly.

Some few months ago, i got Fruity Loops and started producing everything that came into my mind, House, DnB, HipHop, etc.

Last week i bought Ableton Live and now i want to make some serious attempts towards producing DnB.
Sadly i don't know too much about that music and didn't listen too much of it, so i need some tips, what may be good to start listening to.

In my free time I'm playing Online Poker, mainly to pay my bills, monthly rent and to buy some useless stuff;)
So if anybody is interested in poker, i can give him some tips, how start.

Well, that's quite everything you need to know.
Now i want to put in my first 2 attempts of messing around with Ableton, they may sound not too god, because I'm not to familiar with Mixing, Mastering etc., hope I'm gonna learn something from here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd2Gh4FCaKs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8l2Y1S8cmw

Hi, I'm from Germany, 22 years old, studying Law and started making music some 10 years ago, after having some bad grades in musical Education:D.

I wanted to find out how those Notes sound, that have been in my books and started to type them into some old Midi-Sequenzer and quickly found out how everything works and tried to compose my own music (some sort of classical stuff, don't remeber it too well).
After that i bought myself a guitar and learned (as everything before and later, all by myself) to play it and started my first Band, a punkrock band that lasted for 7 years in which i was also the singer. Meanwhile i bought some other instruments and learned to play them, Violin, Piano, Banjo, Upright Bass, Drums, Bass Guitar and started another band, that plays some 50's, Rockabilly stuff, and is produced by P. Paul Fenech, the guy who invented Psychobilly.

Some few months ago, i got Fruity Loops and started producing everything that came into my mind, House, DnB, HipHop, etc.

Last week i bought Ableton Live and now i want to make some serious attempts towards producing DnB.
Sadly i don't know too much about that music and didn't listen too much of it, so i need some tips, what may be good to start listening to.

In my free time I'm playing Online Poker, mainly to pay my bills, monthly rent and to buy some useless stuff;)
So if anybody is interested in poker, i can give him some tips, how start.

Well, that's quite everything you need to know.
Now i want to put in my first 2 attempts of messing around with Ableton, they may sound not too god, because I'm not to familiar with Mixing, Mastering etc., hope I'm gonna learn something from here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd2Gh4FCaKs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8l2Y1S8cmw

welcome to the forum man.. i dont produce so cant help, but the tunes sound pretty good to me .. post them in the 'new talent & track reviews section', you will get more feedback their.

so .. how about these pokertips.. i need to make some money :) ,

how much do you win usually ? and how often.. and what are these magic tips .:wave:

wotcha. welcome to the rest of your life.

that second tune is cool. love that ambient vibe. is there a vocal sample from dubfx in there????

and feel free to send me some poker winning tips. i usually cash out at £10 due to being dependent on alcohol but if you can teach me how to support a cocaine habit i'd be more than grateful :teeth:

thx:)

Actually don't know, what sample this is, just found it on my Pc...I'm gonna take it out anyway^^

I've sent PMs, don't know if it worked

Theres not exactly a "trick" to poker though, exept be good at reading people through there body language, knowing how/when to bet and how much.

Practise, practise and practise.

And get lucky with your cards!

Back
Top Bottom