chemicalrecords

nasher

Gangsta Status
on stage one of checkout when ordering there is a box for a 'promotion id'. i have never seen chem ever do a promotion in all my years and i was wondering if any1 else knows of any recent promotions? or are they prob not exsistent.

DJ Fatal said:
on stage one of checkout when ordering there is a box for a 'promotion id'. i have never seen chem ever do a promotion in all my years and i was wondering if any1 else knows of any recent promotions? or are they prob not exsistent.

Alot of times when places fuck up your order or something, they give store credit to the customer and the promotional ID is used to verify the person's identity. That's how BBS used to do it, anyway.

Could also be for Gift Certificates

DJ Fatal said:

Nope but get over there quick & place an order for 'DJ SS, Twisted Individual & MC Skibadee :: S-Files Case 2 :: Deal With The Matter' & they'll do you a 2 for 1 deal, becasue they can't shift them :uberlaugh

Back
Top Bottom