???Chemical Records???

djlfusion

i dont no if its jus me but i ordered some vinyl off chemical records which got got sent out on friday n i still havnt got them through the post. its the first time iv bought from chemical, i usuali use nu-urban. Its annoyin coz i keep waking up asif its christmas to an 8 year hopin my vinyl is here n then ending up dissapointed n reali quite angry. Is chemical always this shit for deliveries???

Last edited:
I dont think theyre slow. its more a case of nu-urban are really fast! I wouldnt worry about your vinyl, they'll show up, chemical are reliable.

it depends wat delivery service u used. if u used the cheapest one it can take up to 5 working days. also royal mail are on strike aswell.

it depends wat delivery service u used. if u used the cheapest one it can take up to 5 working days. also royal mail are on strike aswell.

Shittt. forgot bout that. myt have to get myself up to the sorting office instead. i want my vinyl now! cheers for the comments newayz, at least i know now.

They used to be pretty much next day delivery for me, but now they are starting to take longer. Really annoying

yeh man chem recs are always good. mr postman may be your reason. phone chemical and ask them, they are normally helpfull.

yeah, I've been waiting a week for some vinyl myself from Chemical. Didn't know royal mail was on strike but I did now Monday was Columbus Day. Thought for sure I would get my stuff Tuesday.

I usually get my stuff from Chemical next day or the day after with the cheapest delivery.

I've been waiting for some vinyl since friday now though. I just put it down to the post strike.

ye redeye is good. i ordered a couple from nu-urban n they got shipped at half 4 last nyt n they cam at 10.30 this mornin. ordered sum off chemical nearli 2weeks ago not realising they were friday delivery, they got shipped out the friday jus gone n came this mornin at 10.30 aswell. iv noticed chemical is alot better for tracks tho, they seem to have alot more tracks that uva sites dont but delivery isnt the best, none the less cant complain with them too much they do say 1-5 days on the cheapest option n they came in 4 so... happy days!

Would never use Chemical as they're too expensive. + I can always drive up to them in about 15 mins.
Would also never use Catapult again after the last affair with them....

Online delivery it's all about Redeye and Mirage2000. Wicked prices, wicked delivery speed, no fucking around. That's what you need.

Back
Top Bottom