CHEMICAL RECORDS SHOPPING BASKET

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
Well, I wonder if thios is just me who has order up a load of tunes, paid for the rbunch then found a couple of the last order in teh box when it arrives ?

Thing is surely once I have paid for a tune it is reasonabel for it not to be in my shopping basket next time ?

I mean that would be not much to ask ?

Apparently it is, and i have contacted Chemical a few times. No response. Thing is they do have a good selection, but this really fucks me off. SO anyone else here had a similar experience..maybe if enough of you let them know, they might even fucking do something about it ? ?
who knows just a thought

Love and hugs,
uncle Radius

Yeah man, I've had that problem before. Never repurchased anything a second time though, thank god. That would have pissed me off quite a bit. One I went to my shopping cart and it had a shit-load of previous purchases in it. Like 30 some items.

what pisses me off about certain places; chemical have been known to do this to me more than others, you bag a promo then they let you fill in your details etc but when you get to checkout it says: Sorry this item is out of stock. Guess i gotta be quicker but cant they at least tell ya before ya start filling in everything.

rantage over

Chemical have just flat out not delivered my tunes this week, been waiting 3 days, they normally deliver next day for me. Bastards

hmmm, I never had any problems with chemical at all,they deliver very fast, and everything is always right... Though I have a mate who used another payment system other than VISA (what I use) and he also had problems.

Back
Top Bottom