CHEMICAL RECORDS SHOPPING BASKET

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
Well, I wonder if thios is just me who has order up a load of tunes, paid for the rbunch then found a couple of the last order in teh box when it arrives ?

Thing is surely once I have paid for a tune it is reasonabel for it not to be in my shopping basket next time ?

I mean that would be not much to ask ?

Apparently it is, and i have contacted Chemical a few times. No response. Thing is they do have a good selection, but this really fucks me off. SO anyone else here had a similar experience..maybe if enough of you let them know, they might even fucking do something about it ? ?
who knows just a thought

Love and hugs,
uncle Radius

DJ Spliff

Never Enuff Vinyl
VIP Junglist
Yeah man, I've had that problem before. Never repurchased anything a second time though, thank god. That would have pissed me off quite a bit. One I went to my shopping cart and it had a shit-load of previous purchases in it. Like 30 some items.

Lunos

VIP Junglist
what pisses me off about certain places; chemical have been known to do this to me more than others, you bag a promo then they let you fill in your details etc but when you get to checkout it says: Sorry this item is out of stock. Guess i gotta be quicker but cant they at least tell ya before ya start filling in everything.

rantage over

hmmm, I never had any problems with chemical at all,they deliver very fast, and everything is always right... Though I have a mate who used another payment system other than VISA (what I use) and he also had problems.