Chemical Records Orders Lost In Post

DJ Spliff

Never Enuff Vinyl
VIP Junglist
I've had two orders lost in the post from chemical in the last two months. They have just resent the Nightlife part 3 EP that I order in mid December. Has anyone else had any problems with them latley? I thought it was jsut the Christmas grind that got my first order lost. Now another ones gone missing. I'm on the verge of taking my business to Redeye.

Never had any problems myself, just got a few through today. Always buy from Chemical.

In 8 years, I have never had a problem having them shipped to the USA, but I actually just had my first problem in January as well. It's been over 35 days (usual turnaround is 7-10 tops). They actually just finally reshipped the same order to me. We'll see how long or if they come this time around.

mate,

tell me what you want. I'll order 'em. Get the train to plymouth and frisbee them accross the atlantic.

this really made me chukle for some reason.

yeah chemical have always been pretty good, one or two dodgy orders, but its a given really, especially across the pond really.

I haven't ordered much from them only stuff I couldn't find on redeye but only use redeye because it's normally next day delivery if your order before 4pm.

I've had two orders lost in the post from chemical in the last two months. They have just resent the Nightlife part 3 EP that I order in mid December. Has anyone else had any problems with them latley? I thought it was jsut the Christmas grind that got my first order lost. Now another ones gone missing. I'm on the verge of taking my business to Redeye.

redeye are cheaper than Chemical, and usually next day delivery if ordered before a certian time, as mentioned above ^^^

Got everything I've been waiting for in the mail today. Just becuase I know everyone was on the edge of there seats as to how Splee's record dilemma was going to end up. Had to wait fucking two months for my Nighlife EP part 3 :(

Ive had problems with several different online stores, nuurban and redeye for eg, ive ordered and never recieved, luckily they are quiet happy to resend tunes if u havent recieved them, so i got them in the end, so i cant complain!
always a wounder tho!!

Back
Top Bottom