Chemical Records customer service?

blazin

How good is the customer service team at Chemical records?

I was buying a record twice, one for me and one for a friend, the internet browser messed up as i was in the final stage of my card thing, i thought nothing happened so I re did it and now have 4 of the same record on the way! :rolleyes: i've emailed them but no reply as of yet :(

Not had any problems mate tbh, they seem quite sound. If it comes to it you can always just return them for a refund. There's a law that says that you can return anything bought by mail order or internet withing 14 days and get a full refund, think its called the distance selling act.

I can let you know first hand that they get hundreds of calls and emails everyday, especially on Monday's and Fridays when promo's are coming in and stuff that's been returned over the weekend. Hold tight, they do answer every qeury, it's just a case of them having the time.

I have used them for years, ever since they started in Cheltenham and have always received excellent service and fast delivery.

I usuall email Gord@Chemical for any queries as he is my mates brother, he always replies.

Bison

Well the other day I emailed them and only took a couple of hours for an answer

Try ringing them mate

I was buying a record twice, one for me and one for a friend, the internet browser messed up as i was in the final stage of my card thing, i thought nothing happened so I re did it and now have 4 of the same record on the way! :rolleyes: i've emailed them but no reply as of yet :(

damn, did u click pay again when the page finally refreshed/came back on? i believe they say never to do it or else it'll always end up goin in twice. :( try to call from now on if u know u got crap interweb.

I have used them for years, ever since they started in Cheltenham and have always received excellent service and fast delivery.

I usuall email Gord@Chemical for any queries as he is my mates brother, he always replies.

Bison

They started in Cheltenham!? wish they had stayed there.

Also, do new releases/promos etc always come out on either a friday or monday?

I have always had a good service from them.

They will def refund you if you send the extras back, as someone else said they have too.

use red-eye...last time i bought vinyl from them, paid once, they ended up sending it to me twice! ha!

or you could just send one (for free of course) to your old friend OCR :wave: :teeth:

They started in Cheltenham!? wish they had stayed there.

Also, do new releases/promos etc always come out on either a friday or monday?

Mostly, Tuesdays for Friday shipping and Thursdays for Monday shipping. 11 o'clock is the best time to start checking ;)

Back
Top Bottom