Chemical Brothers - Star Guitar (Brookes Bros RMX)

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
One of my favourite tunes of all time has been officially remixed for the Chemical Brothers next album project by Brookes Bros. and its fookin ill, I mean, wooooow! Heard it on Radio 1 Zane Lowe last night. :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Greg P

VIP Junglist
01:18:17 on the BBC player folks....

EDIT: Think we found that right at the same time there Ollie! Love that drop at around 01:20:20, the one with the rest before the drop

Last edited:

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Yeah pretty good track that, from what Zane Lowe is saying though, I think that it's coming out now, but I'm not sure if this is gonna be a brookes brothers release, chemical brothers release or what :confused:

djwhitehaze

ILL-HAZE
VIP Junglist
just got to agree man! brookes bros are pullin out tha riddims one afta anotha! such a full sound in all of there tunes.

This tune is wikid aswell, jst awaiting a release???

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
OMFG cant wait to hear this.... One of my fave Chemical Bro's tunes, I would love to hear a Setting Sun remix aswell

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
Heard this in the car last night, when I heard it I couldnt believe it...the original is a fuckin tune & this remix defo does it justice!!!!! Didn't know it was by brookes brothers, nice one.

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Heard this in the car last night, when I heard it I couldnt believe it...the original is a fuckin tune & this remix defo does it justice!!!!! Didn't know it was by brookes brothers, nice one.
Talkin of car, is that a proper williams clio you've got in your sig there? Yours?

If so respect man!

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
Nope :( its a Clio 16v, most parts identical to the williams except interior, wheels and engine which is a 1.8 instead of a 2.0. Still goes like stink as I've stripped the interior, saved 130kg!

Got a williams engine waiting to go in - hence why I've got the wheels on there - just gotta find some time and money..

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Nope :( its a Clio 16v, most parts identical to the williams except interior, wheels and engine which is a 1.8 instead of a 2.0. Still goes like stink as I've stripped the interior, saved 130kg!

Got a williams engine waiting to go in - hence why I've got the wheels on there - just gotta find some time and money..
Yeah it looks the part man - a 1.8 in a car that size must still go like the clappers though...

Nice car man, nice car...

flygplan

fucking immense tune!Managed to decipher the lyrics: "you should feel like i feel, you should take what i take", is it just me, or does it sound like somebody trying to convince somebody else to try some specific drug for instance? Like a drug promoter :D

Last edited:

ANILE

VIP Junglist
love this tune...is on thier myspace player, can not wait for it to pop out on 12"