Chelsea sack Roberto Di Matteo

ZackMRG

Circles are Pointless
VIP Junglist
Complete joke, 12 games into the season, 3rd in the league, what the actual fuck.

I really hope the logic behind benitez isnt that he'll get Torres scoring goals again, worst plan ever.

d-low

I know you got soul
VIP Junglist
lol thats fucking retarded. after he wins champions league last year...?? hahahaha thats the worst decision i ever heard. politics eh?

charlie131

VIP Junglist
very angry about this, the players fully backed him and once again stalin abrhamovich has come in and just pissed on everything.

IF benitez gets it i can imagine him being booed at his first home game, THink i speak for most chelsea when I say I fucking hate that fat waiter.. no waffa thin tactics from him please.

Get in gus hiddink to maintain the club untill may and then fucking beg pep to come with a clause in his contract that he cant get fired for 3 seasons, Had enough of this manager rotation shit.... I long for us to have a manager who can last a decade at this club..

alz

compress to impress
VIP Junglist
guardiola only signs year long contracts which would be perfect for abramabitch, but I don't see him going there, I think chelseas season will go down from here.

Datt Male

VIP Junglist
pep wont go to a 2 bob club like chelsea hes waiting for Man United hes worried abramovich will sack him after 2 weeks because he doesnt play the useless cunt torres

Jwood27

VICTIM
VIP Junglist
i thought the first managerial sacking in the prem i'd get up in arms about would be if adkins is booted out of southampton.
I'm genuinely taken aback by this. It is Abramovich though

Agent Smith

Currently Putins Koala
VIP Junglist
How is Hughes keeping his job? 4 points from a possible 36!
haha he should have been the first sacking easily. QPR played awful against the saints.

anyway I don't think Roberto, as much as he was loved by Chelsea fans, really had enough class to manage the amount of quality players Abramovich wants & has in his team.
he certainly isn't on a par with Guardiola or Redknapp in my opinion. Benitez would be a strange choice for me...too much tinkering.
even if Chelsea did win the Champions League , it was backs against the wall stuff, every man behind the ball. Drogba was class but hes gone so thats over.

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
anyway I don't think Roberto, as much as he was loved by Chelsea fans, really had enough class to manage the amount of quality players Abramovich wants & has in his team.
Like Marko Marin? :teeth:

I honestly think someone at Chelsea made a horrible mistake:

Marco Reus

Marko Marin

:lol: ..and they wonder about the bargain too!

Last edited: