Chello

khal

the least jiggy.
Messages
119
Likes
0
#1
I guess I'm new? For those who know, you know, for those who don't, I'm khal, dnb enthusiast, lover of all GOOD jungle/dnb music. Holla. I like Heinekens as well.
 

1992

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Messages
2,279
Likes
3
#2
I seem to remember a video game character named khal. Or was it a DOA character who downloaded dnb mp3s all day?... ehh same thing. :lol:
 

khal

the least jiggy.
Messages
119
Likes
0
#3
1992 said:
I seem to remember a video game character named khal. Or was it a DOA character who downloaded dnb mp3s all day?... ehh same thing. :lol:
Dunno bout the video game character, but I did use to dload mp3s a lot. Still do my share, you know how it is. What's up with you?
 

1992

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Messages
2,279
Likes
3
#4
khal said:
Dunno bout the video game character, but I did use to dload mp3s a lot. Still do my share, you know how it is. What's up with you?
I remember you. You were quite a character. I still don't know how you found all those SOUR sites though. The quality of those sour rips were quite bad though. You once sent me a Digital mp3 of a record that wasn't out yet and while it was nice, the rip quality wasn't so hot.
 

khal

the least jiggy.
Messages
119
Likes
0
#5
1992 said:
I remember you. You were quite a character. I still don't know how you found all those SOUR sites though. The quality of those sour rips were quite bad though. You once sent me a Digital mp3 of a record that wasn't out yet and while it was nice, the rip quality wasn't so hot.
Yes, I was quite a character. Things change. Sorry bout the quality of the mp3(s), I didn't rip them.
 
Top