cheesy tunes you feel guilty for liking

i'll admit to having gone mad to Mr Happy when I'm on pills - dnt think I've ever mixed or listened to it outside of a club tho - never even mixed it in a club as a matter of fact

I think it's cheesy because it sounds like one of those 70s monster mash tunes with the messed up dance :|

Don't get me wrong, it is a sick tune, it just doesn't feel right though at the same time.

also that youtube video is annoying cus i expected something to happen but nothing does so it looses points, the song is pretty sick tho

why would you feel guilty if you like it fuck the haters. i dont give a fuck i like loads of music that you lot would think is shit i like fucking duran duran there sick bring on the cussin

why would you feel guilty if you like it fuck the haters. i dont give a fuck i like loads of music that you lot would think is shit i like fucking duran duran there sick bring on the cussin

uh duran duran are sick, i used to get taught guitar by their guitarist. I know I am SO cool :D

chase and status tracks from more than alot. it seems to be uncool to like it but i will always love the good tracks like streetlife hurt you take me away.. etc. they will always be massive tracks to me!!

LOL at saying 'Collision' is cheesy.

Go and see Ed Rush drop it and tell me if there's any 'cheesy' faces in the crowd.

Pure stinkface business!

Back
Top Bottom